problem in my new pentax k-x

Brother, for sure Malaysia got sell la.. look for energizer lithium. But not all shops carry eneloop batt.

i will try to look for this kind of battry because am from malaysia am not sure they sell it here or not and hopfully i can find it

Anyone know of the online shops in Malaysia that got sell enloops and a good charger as well, can recomend this guy.

shashinki lor..
if not just go photomalaysia forums..
got lots of ppl selling stuff

thank u all of u guys for replying i really appreciate that :)

guys back again :: i went yesterday to klcc and i found sanyo but its alittle bit expensive so i took another brand which is uniross and it is charging right now didn't try it yet :: i took it by 79 rm with 4 battries and the charger and its power is 2500 mAh :: so what do u guys think about this type of battry ?

-_-||

people told u to get eneloops, u went ahead with some weird brand..
well, its your choice i guess..

eneloop is double the price :( :: at the end all of them are batteries and all of them give the same job

eneloop is double the price :( :: at the end all of them are batteries and all of them give the same job

double the price but perform 3 or 4 time better how ?

eneloop hold charge well . Not sure if the one you bought hold charge or not

they are not all the same and one does the job far better than the other. but if $$$ is your main concern, then good luck with your new batteries ;)

the key benefit of eneloop is low-drain. u can charge them, keep them and they keep their charge. hence, they last longer.

normal ni-mh batteries can't do that. u charge, u put in your camera, whether u use your camera or not, the batteries will lose charge quite quickly.

another difference is charge cycles... eneloops are guaranteed to work up to more than 1000 charge cycles... normal ni-mh may not last that long.

my advice: don't just consider price. consider the value.

in the long run, even though price may be low, item may be very poor value for money because it doesn't last. if something costs twice the price but lasts 4 times longer and is much more reliable, its more worth the money.

sadeq-x, let hope that you get a good one...
ppl use eneloop is because after full charge it can put there for 1 year and still have power about 70%... which mean can keep charge...
although eneloop is double the price and power is 2000 mAh it is still good to perform...
some ppl buy those 2700mAH which lower price and looks like more energy, but they will found that after full charge, the battery only can keep charge for 4-7 days only!...
1 week after charged, you will have problem power up the cam even!

FYI, i am not using eneloop... i use energizer Rechargeable 2450mAh... it can hold charge up to 6 month... i got it 4xAA together with 1 hour fast charger about S$50... and 1 set can last me 900 shots easily...

Last edited:
guys i reay appreciate all ur advices and all ur concerns and i really hurry up when i just bought any kind :: but the problem was from the money and i needed to buy the battries at that moment i thought that all of them will do the job but never mind as long as its let the camera work :)

Eneloops and GP recyklo do hold voltage under load just a bit better than the other normal NiMh. This is why the low batt power off occurs later rather than sooner using them.

guys i reay appreciate all ur advices and all ur concerns and i really hurry up when i just bought any kind :: but the problem was from the money and i needed to buy the battries at that moment i thought that all of them will do the job but never mind as long as its let the camera work :)

Uniross is a Eurpoean/American branded battery. None of us here have used that brand

if it is Eurpoean/American branded battery i bet that its not bad :)

if it is Eurpoean/American branded battery i bet that its not bad :)

don't bet anything. use first and make sure.

if it is not suitable, just spend on eneloops. use the uniross as spares, or for future external flash or whatever.

to be honest, i use eneloops for flash. for the camera, i use disposable AA lithiums. the k-x is a thirsty little toy when it comes to AA batteries.

1 thing for sure, using energisers lithium gives much better performance than using eneloops,
we're using eneloops, or any rechargebles as it's more cost effective..

With energisers lithium, u get faster AF, faster write speed, and to a certain extend, faster response time from the camera overall..
at least thats true on a k-x

anyone tried NiZn yet?

I too use the disposable Lithium. I usually run them until the camera won't fire anymore and if you buy them on sale, they are cheaper. Since they have a 15 year life, you don't have to worry about the camera being flat when you pick it up. Recently bought some Eneloops for something else and was wondering if I should use them for the KX too. I bought the 1hr super quick charger so I suppose its pretty convenient too.

I too use the disposable Lithium. I usually run them until the camera won't fire anymore and if you buy them on sale, they are cheaper. Since they have a 15 year life, you don't have to worry about the camera being flat when you pick it up. Recently bought some Eneloops for something else and was wondering if I should use them for the KX too. I bought the 1hr super quick charger so I suppose its pretty convenient too.

i'm more conservative... i use them until the battery indicator turns red... i don't normally wait until the camera won't fire because i find that it gets sluggish towards the last 100 or so shutter.

better to change battery when you have a chance than to wait until the whole camera dies and end up missing shots cos have to change battery ;)

1 thing for sure, using energisers lithium gives much better performance than using eneloops,
we're using eneloops, or any rechargebles as it's more cost effective..

With energisers lithium, u get faster AF, faster write speed, and to a certain extend, faster response time from the camera overall..
at least thats true on a k-x

anyone tried NiZn yet?

Faster AF with lithium batteries? For real?