Privilege Purchase Program?

Snowcrash

Jan 18, 2002
Western SG
Visit site
Any one been to Olympus Service centre recently?

Do they offer any discount for new cameras in the event that it's not "economical" to repair you old oly cam?

I have a few compacts (film and digital) lying around.

Why not just give them a call?

Thanks for the suggestion. From the Canon PPP thread, calling did not help.

Just asking any Oly users here been to their service centers and can commend on this.:dunno:

A few Oly compacts in my dry box.

Actively using a Canon Compact now due to the PPP for Canon.

Thanks for the suggestion. From the Canon PPP thread, calling did not help.

Just asking any Oly users here been to their service centers and can commend on this.:dunno:

A few Oly compacts in my dry box.

Actively using a Canon Compact now due to the PPP for Canon.

Well, you did say its CANON, I went there to send my printer for service and I got a black face with pissed off attitude :bsmilie:

Well, you did say its CANON, I went there to send my printer for service and I got a black face with pissed off attitude :bsmilie:

Probably some temp staff. So far I have good experience at Canon Service Centre when I send in my printers, SLR/DSLR, compact camera.

As for Oly SC, service is good too. It's way back in 2003? when my digital compact was still under warranty.

Probably some temp staff. So far I have good experience at Canon Service Centre when I send in my printers, SLR/DSLR, compact camera.

As for Oly SC, service is good too. It's way back in 2003? when my digital compact was still under warranty.

One can only guess,I can only speak from experience from Olympus,their standard is still good today, back at High Street,not so the first time,but after that was better

The accounting department accounts for the finances of the company.

The purchasing department purchases or arranges contracts often by competitive bids, for goods and services.

The IT department, the Information Technology department, sets up, installs, maintains, and upgrades the data processing equipment, the computer systems, hardware and software.

Printing is an administrative function, a responsibility of the administrative staff, or person responsible for admin functions. It could be in the reproduction (REPRO), or mail room in some companies. It also could be jobbed out / farmed out / contracted for from an outside agency by the purchasing department, but not physically done by them.

That is normal business; unless the company management assigns it as an additional duty to some department or person.