Printer in store room

suguhu

Mar 6, 2018
singapore
HI. May i know whether have anyone place your printer in a store room?
cos i'm using canon pro 100 but is too bulky so was thinking whether to put in a store room possible ?

will it be humid in the store room and affect the ink ?

Ensure you print at least 1 full color page a week to prevent print head clogging up.

Ensure you print at least 1 full color page a week to prevent print head clogging up.
I see. But if i dont print once a week. The only way to to clear the clog print head is to use the program to do a cleaning for the print head clogging right ?

That is a waste ink and you don't really know how much ink the printer uses to do the flush. Why not just print a photo? You benefit with a hard copy. I do that to keep a hard copy of my photo history. You don't have to use the expensive heavy glossy paper. Just get the 90gm glossy. They sell by the 50s or 100s. I got mine online. :D

Reactions: Edwin Francis
That is a waste ink and you don't really know how much ink the printer uses to do the flush. Why not just print a photo? You benefit with a hard copy. I do that to keep a hard copy of my photo history. You don't have to use the expensive heavy glossy paper. Just get the 90gm glossy. They sell by the 50s or 100s. I got mine online. :D
i see i see. noted on that. thanks for ur info ! :)

you can do a print alignment test page or nozzle test page using regular plain paper. that should keep your print heads from clogging up. no need to print a photo which uses more ink.

you could also schedule your print jobs so that your printing is spread out and need not worry about clogged heads.

cheers.