Prices of thumbdrive now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SANDISK Promotion
24 April to 30 APril

Promo A
Trade-in your Sandisk Cruzer of 128Mb and above for a SanDisk Cruzer Crossfire 2GB thumbdrive for only $12-00.

Promo B
Trade-in any of yr SanDisk card of 128MB and above for a SanDisk Ultra II SD Plus USB 2 GB for only $20-00.

Trade-in items must be in working condition.

Address: #05-K3 Funan Digiralife Mall

Which brand is it?

Most them make in China.

Do a search and you will know the price of the TD.

Thanks for the price list Buggy. BTW, do you happen to know the price of the 8GB Sandisk Cruzer Micro c/w U3? TIA.

you're better off w/o the u3 software. slow to load, hog cpu, can even corrupt your system.

If going to Singpost is more convenient for you (than SLS), they're selling 4GB Sandisk Cruzer @ $29.90, if I'm not mistaken. Definitely less than 30 bucks. :)

:Later,

If going to Singpost is more convenient for you (than SLS), they're selling 4GB Sandisk Cruzer @ $29.90, if I'm not mistaken. Definitely less than 30 bucks. :)

Huh! Singpost also got sell thumbdrives?

How to buy from Singpost?

Huh! Singpost also got sell thumbdrives?

How to buy from Singpost?
Yeah. Was at SingPost in Collyer Quay yesterday and saw them selling it. They even have items like Ricoh digicams on sale there. :D

Was at SingPost again earlier, and decided to take note of the Sandisk prices. Here they are, for your reference:

8GB Sandisk Cruzer Micro: $52.90
4GB Sandisk Cruzer Micro: $29.90
2GB Sandisk Cruzer Micro: $17.90 :sweat:

Yeah, no 16GB (there's none for this model I think). Anyway, it looks like this:

M24GBblk_front_130_angle.gif

FYI. :)

32GB thumbdrive available.
64GB Kanguru claimed to be available.

Was at SingPost again earlier, and decided to take note of the Sandisk prices. Here they are, for your reference:

8GB Sandisk Cruzer Micro: $52.90
4GB Sandisk Cruzer Micro: $29.90
2GB Sandisk Cruzer Micro: $17.90 :sweat:

Yeah, no 16GB (there's none for this model I think). Anyway, it looks like this:

M24GBblk_front_130_angle.gif

FYI. :)

Thanks for the update. Maybe drop by Singpost later look look see see. :)

311sSBMtkCL._SL500_.jpg

OCZ have this in 32GB flavour. Saw at Vpost USA for USD$153. Hope local stores will bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.