Prices of these filters and lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielG

May 10, 2002
austvilleinsg.com
Was quoted these price at MS, didn't bargain though... just wanna check what the bros here think

1) Metz 32-Z1 flash - $220
2) Hoya 55mm UV filter - $10
3) Hoya 55mm Circular Polarising filter - $58
4) Hoya 55mm RM72 IR filter - $33
5) Hoya 55mm Star4 filter - $13

Sorry, just added the size. And I think most are single coated, didn't really asked.

Originally posted by DanielG
3) Hoya Circular Polarising filter - $58

filter size ? single or multi coated ?

a 58mm HOYA single coated Circular Polariser costs abt $43++ at CP ..

Originally posted by megaweb

filter size ? single or multi coated ?

a 58mm HOYA single coated Circular Polariser costs abt $43++ at CP ..
actually hor.....I think hor.....Hoya hor......has got only one type of Circular Polarizer......whether it is single or multi-coated hor.....I don't know leh.

1) Metz 32-Z1 - $170 at Foto Guide (besideds Cathay Photo)
2) Hoya 55mm UV filter - $8 (I got it with my camera)

Some other items:

Fujifilm 1.5x telephoto kit (~$170)
Canon 1.5x 58mm teleconverter ($140)

Was quoted these price at MS, didn't bargain though... just wanna check what the bros here think

3) Hoya 55mm Circular Polarising filter - $58

i think that is like a tad too expensive? i got my 52mm for 35 bucks. issit such a great price difference between the 52mm one and the 55mm one?

:dunno:

Originally posted by mpenza
1) Metz 32-Z1 - $170 at Foto Guide (besideds Cathay Photo)
2) Hoya 55mm UV filter - $8 (I got it with my camera)

Some other items:

Fujifilm 1.5x telephoto kit (~$170)
Canon 1.5x 58mm teleconverter ($140)

Where is this Foto Guide (Cathay Photo)? Thought the Fujifilm 1.5x telephoto conversion lens is about $200 too? Or is this another model?

Where is this Foto Guide (Cathay Photo)? Thought the Fujifilm 1.5x telephoto conversion lens is about $200 too? Or is this another model?

It's besides Cathay Photo at Peninsula.

dunno, was told ~$170 by MS Color just now. There's only one model.

It's besides Cathay Photo at Peninsula.

dunno, was told ~$170 by MS Color just now. There's only one model.

Who did you talked to at MS color? I spoke to this balding guy (think is called Jason). I feel his quote is a little high leh... Prefer to deal with Florence, but she wasn't around. Said she's at the Fujifilm booth at Singapore Expo for tomorrow's PC Show 2002.

What time were you at MS Color? I was there just now about 7.30 too buying the IBM Microdrive. Maybe we ran into each other without knowing..

Who did you talked to at MS color? I spoke to this balding guy (think is called Jason). I feel his quote is a little high leh... Prefer to deal with Florence, but she wasn't around. Said she's at the Fujifilm booth at Singapore Expo for tomorrow's PC Show 2002.

What time were you at MS Color? I was there just now about 7.30 too buying the IBM Microdrive. Maybe we ran into each other without knowing..

I was there ard 8.30 pm. you got the microdrive for $390?

I've been to the shop many times and Jason recognises me, especially after getting the camera on Monday ;p

Yes I got it for $390. Florence quoted me that last Sunday when they don't have stock.

So Jason don't recognise me quote me another $50 more for the Wide-angle conversion lens... so ridiculous.

Yes I got it for $390. Florence quoted me that last Sunday when they don't have stock.

So Jason don't recognise me quote me another $50 more for the Wide-angle conversion lens... so ridiculous.

I got my wide-angle lens for $200..... telephoto is cheaper.

hmm.... just realised that the US prices of the Fujifilm telephoto kit is more expensive than the wide-angle kit. Maybe, Jason quoted me the wrong price?!?!?

Something is defintely wrong here.... either Jason quote you the wide-angle price wrongly for the telephoto you asked or he try to overcharge me by $50.

But I was told by AP that both lens are $200...

Something is defintely wrong here.... either Jason quote you the wide-angle price wrongly for the telephoto you asked or he try to overcharge me by $50.

I'm a bit confused...... I paid $200 for the wide-angle and was quoted $170 for the telephoto.

What price did he quote you for the wide angle? $250?

hmm.... shd've gotten the 1.5x lens just now :(

Quoted me $220. He may have a misquote. Try calling up and get another quote tomorrow?

Quoted me $220. He may have a misquote. Try calling up and get another quote tomorrow?

oh.... on Monday, they quoted me $220 for the wide-angle converter too. I had to bargain hard to get $200 ;p They showed me the dealer price which was $190.

Interestingly, Alan Photo quoted me $190....... but I didn't get it then :(

oh.... on Monday, they quoted me $220 for the wide-angle converter too. I had to bargain hard to get $200 ;p They showed me the dealer price which was $190.

Interestingly, Alan Photo quoted me $190....... but I didn't get it then :(

Interesting, I was quoted at MS @ 160 for tele 1.5x, talk him into quoting 198 for wide angle but did not get it in the end.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.