Prices for Canon DSLR cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come this thread isn't a sticky man? Can someone update the prices? :)

Just got the EOS 350D wif EF-S 18-55 kit @ $1,280 in Sim Lim,
Checked out a couple of stores, should be around same price.
but got the EF- 70-300 f/ 4-5.6 @$280, think its a good buy though.

Matrix97 said:

wah, damn good man!! i bought at $1510 in may 06:cry:
well, at least i took a few hundred good pics with it already:D

Matrix97 said:

Bro... confirmed? :think:

If new price is $1,280, then it's better to buy brand new than a 2nd hand, >1 year old one at $1,000 or more. The 400D has caused so much of an impact even it has not reached the shore. :sweat:

USM said:
Bro... confirmed? :think:

If new price is $1,280, then it's better to buy brand new than a 2nd hand, >1 year old one at $1,000 or more. The 400D has caused so much of an impact even it has not reached the shore. :sweat:

:thumbsup: yes, just file the receipt today and didnt have enough time to go through the menu yet. The cheapest quote I got for EOS 30D wif the same 18-55 kit lens was from Song Bro ground Fl in Sim Lim, $2,150. But consider the 400D to be release wif 10MP, so just take the 350D and enjoy myself before chasing my dream too fast.

let me help to update.

1. Canon 30D (Song Bro )- $2150

2. Canon 30D (Used) - $1800

3. Canon 20D (New from TCW) - $1850 nett

4. Canon 20D (Used) - $1500
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...=183470&page=2

5. Canon 350D (New) - $1280

6. Canon 350D (Used) - $1000

7. Canon 10D (Used) - $700

8. Canon 300D (Used) - $650
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=182460

9a. Canon 5D (Cathay Photo with No free gifts) - $5150 nett
9b. Canon 5D (MS Color with No free gifts) - $4950 nett by Cash ( Addl 5% on Credit)

Wah, 20D prices also not looking bad leh.

What a stir the 400D as caused, and it's not even available yet.:bsmilie:

ya all sure 1280 is the new price after the cut?

was quoted 1345 by AP on 24th aug. which was the cheapest among all the other shops that i have gone to. 24th aug the day 400D was leaked. lol.

Anybody idea of the price of EOS 1D Mark II N? Canon Singapore price is $8499.

And possibilities to get this thread to sticky? Was kind of hard to find this... last update only in end of August.

You can get export set in HK @ HKD27,825 or SGD5,648 for Canon 1D Mark II N
and HKD19,740 or SGD4,007 for Canon 5D.................its so much cheaper in HONGKONG!!!

hong kong sells dam cheap
singapore sells dam expensive
:bheart:

Just got news.....5D Grey set is selling at HKD19,000!!!........price is always changing there................its sticky in Singapore!!!

Hi just wondering...
If I buy my equipment from Hong Kong with International Warranty (non-grey set), will Canon Singapore honour and provide the same level of guarantee as those bought in Singapore?

So far, I cannot get prices for International Warranty set.........either local warranty ie Hongkong/China or grey set............Canon Singapore has said if its International Warranty that covers Singapore...they will service.

Thanks Terry.

Cos if the prices in HK is cheaper, then may get my kaki to help me source since she is stationed there.. only worry that she kana ketok with a lousy copy by the shop as she is SLR/DSLR ignorant.

ANy idea why cannot see Orcale's post on the Canon prices anymore? Has his sticky been moved somewhere????

Oracle did not renew his subscription....so he is out of action from clubsnap...
I face same problem as well...got people going up to HK regularly...but don't know how to check and verify..........so still considering whether to make the trip or just pay a little more and buy locally.

Just got news.....5D Grey set is selling at HKD19,000!!!........price is always changing there................its sticky in Singapore!!!

hehehe.. HK price is always good. i just bought 30D last week at Wing Shing for HKD 8,900 (+/- SGD 1,800) inclusive the cable release remote (RS80N3)... Btw, great service from Wing Shing, after 3 days using my new 30D camera i discovered that my lcd screen got a tiny dead pixel spot at the bottom left corner, i brought it back to Wing Shing, after inspection (not even 15mins) the shop assistant offered me a 1 to 1 replacement and everything is settled: i got a new body right away. The shop assistant also very friendly.

Canon EOS 400DKIT ( W/EF S18-55DC) going at $1600 NETT + CF 1GB and EF Lens Workbook. Direct from Canon. PM FOR MORE DETAILS.

Status
Not open for further replies.