Price of Timbuk2 Snoop

hmm sorry i don't know. but i'm interested to know where i can get Timbuk2 bags in sg as well. other than Bonkers Link at Queensway

Hi,

Would anyone happen to know the Sg price of the Timbuk2 Snoop?

Kindly advice. :)

Thank you.

not sure about local price, but i got mine(medium) at 220sgd inclusive of shipping from timbuk2.

Sweet. :) I reckon Singapore would cost a bit more...

Thank you. :)

i actually tried to enquire if it was available locally. no reply from the local distributor, but this came from timbuk2

"Hi,

Great questions!!

I currently reside in Singapore. Is there anywhere that I might be able to purchase this model locally?
1) Unfortunately there are no retailers around you locally but hopefully that will change in the future. =)

What are the internal dimensions of the Medium sized snoop?
2) 45.47 cm in width and 25.91 cm in depth.

Are there any plans to come out with a large sized version of this bag?
3) At this point there are no plans to come out with a larger bag, but you never know and it could happen but it wouldn't be for a long time.

I hope that helps. If you need anything else just let us know.

Have a great day.

Allan
timbuk2"

Hope this helps

Last edited:
i actually tried to enquire if it was available locally. no reply from the local distributor, but this came from timbuk2

"Hi,

Great questions!!

I currently reside in Singapore. Is there anywhere that I might be able to purchase this model locally?
1) Unfortunately there are no retailers around you locally but hopefully that will change in the future. =)

What are the internal dimensions of the Medium sized snoop?
2) 45.47 cm in width and 25.91 cm in depth.

Are there any plans to come out with a large sized version of this bag?
3) At this point there are no plans to come out with a larger bag, but you never know and it could happen but it wouldn't be for a long time.

I hope that helps. If you need anything else just let us know.

Have a great day.

Allan
timbuk2"

Hope this helps

Hey Davtse,

Thanks for sharing. I reckon my choice of ordering it proved to be the right one. :)

Happy New Year. :)

Ben