Price of F30

Status
Not open for further replies.

cse1000

Dec 27, 2005
Can anyone advise what is the current selling price of the F30 and what are included in this price. Thanks.

i just got one at 545 with 512 card

Parisilk

Guys, thanks.

So looks like the price has not really change for the last 2~3 weeks.

cse1000 said:
Guys, thanks.

So looks like the price has not really change for the last 2~3 weeks.

It is still a relatively new product and I don't think there will be much change in the price.

I'm planning to get one before my new zealand trip in october.:) Hopefully they'll have some promotion in the coming IT show or exhibition which falls on the end of August.

Friend got one for 585 from cathay photo (penisula)
with 2x512MB (H-XD) & case

Sukoo said:
It is still a relatively new product and I don't think there will be much change in the price.

I'm planning to get one before my new zealand trip in october.:) Hopefully they'll have some promotion in the coming IT show or exhibition which falls on the end of August.

Is this IT show confirmed will be held on end of Aug? I am asking cause I am thinking to buy the F30 now or to wait until this IT show....

omg sukoo...
such coincidence!
going to NZ in Oct too.. and going to get F30 as backup camera!
:)

Sukoo said:

Howard said:
Is this IT show confirmed will be held on end of Aug? I am asking cause I am thinking to buy the F30 now or to wait until this IT show....
It's Comex 2006 at S' Expo.

Status
Not open for further replies.