Price of E1 now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

olymac

Deregistered
Aug 26, 2007
Brand new. Checking out for a friend flying in soon .... anyone :)?

you will probably have a hard time looking for 1 locally.....why not get a used E500, E510 etc first and the E-pro when it comes out..

I dont think they are still selling one now. Hmmmm. Ebay probbaly sell. Anyway BnS second hand E1 body seling at $900

Brand new. Checking out for a friend flying in soon .... anyone :)?

Doubt you can get a NEW E-1 in SG except from some cutthroat ah beng shop in Sim Lim Square and that means paying $3-4k for a 4 yr old DSLR. There are some E-1s selling real cheap in the B&S forum with low shutter count and in very good condition, some even come with the super expensive vertical grip + Li-polymer battery pack.

Bought a used E1 from the B & S and begining to luv it even if only with the 5mp over my E500's 8 mp.
And it's " VALUE FOR $$$"

*strangles* what you think? ;)

I dunno? I would have thought that sensor technology would have improved since that time - I certainly wouldn't ask anyone to buy (say) a d2h now...

I dunno? I would have thought that sensor technology would have improved since that time - I certainly wouldn't ask anyone to buy (say) a d2h now...

none of the e300, e330, e500, e410, e510 can beat E1 in terms of dynamic range and natural colour reproduction.

the latest sensor has certainly improved, I agree. But more on noise control and megapixel count.

Status
Not open for further replies.