price hike again by smrt, delgro comfort?

Do you agree with the smrt, comfort delgro fare hikes?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dkw said:
Yes there are the poor and needy, lets find ways to help them find their feet. Poverty affects their ability to pay ALL bills, electricity, transport, schooling, healthcare. So what is the better way, help the poor or complain every single time Singpower/SMRT/MOE/MOH raise fees/fares?? All you guys complaining have got it on backwards!

Its true, complaint can't help. and it was never meant to help, because there is no way we can. perhaps you could tell us how can you by supporting the hikes?

ahbeng said:
Its true, complaint can't help. and it was never meant to help, because there is no way we can. perhaps you could tell us how can you by supporting the hikes?

I contribute in my little own way. ahbeng, this has become a pointless, circuitous discussion. If ever you are in the vicinity of NUS, drop me a PM and we can have a chat over coffee.

Cheers,

Wat kind of service is tat? We all Singaporean guys serve the NS for the service for the country and now the country offer this kind of 'service' back to us??? :dunno:
I am really sad! :cry:
All the high post ppl in the government body earn $$$ like mad and do they really understand middle-class person's problem???

Status
Not open for further replies.