Price for Sony A77 or A65 in Singapore and the best price to buy it

You are assuming there will be enough stocks of the A77 at Sitex as well. So you are posting some random, "dunno" thread with no clue. Please, at least try to provide something constructive in this thread instead of just anyhow posting whatever thought crossed your mind.

Why do people always depend on these "waste of time and overpriced" sitex/comex/it show things for CAMERAS when these are not camera fairs?

edit:::

Sorry my bad gotten the wrong links =) Still Sony has not uploaded this year SITEX show brochures

Last edited:
just check Sitex brochure still no A77/A65 =(

Bought an a77 body from sony centre ion yesterday. 1799, free 16gb memory stick, tripod and screen protector.

Bought an a77 body from sony centre ion yesterday. 1799, free 16gb memory stick, tripod and screen protector.

Yikes. You actually paid full RRP???

any idea is the protective screen is out for the a77?

the hardcover one?

i went to sitex yesterday. the only DSLR/SLT model available is A55. For NEX: NEX5N and C3. It's during this IT fairs that they are clearing out old stocks. I went to the Alpha booth, the products and offers are not that appealing compared to C and N. C and N have more DSLRs to offer. Sony? 1 SLT, 2 NEX. :(

the Screen protector is out already ? I am using Iphone protector cut out =(

i went to sitex yesterday. the only DSLR/SLT model available is A55. For NEX: NEX5N and C3. It's during this IT fairs that they are clearing out old stocks. I went to the Alpha booth, the products and offers are not that appealing compared to C and N. C and N have more DSLRs to offer. Sony? 1 SLT, 2 NEX. :(

how much is the a55 ?

Yikes. You actually paid full RRP???

if from sony style.. at least is 2 years warranty...

Last edited:
sagiluck said:
how much is the a55 ?

if from sony style.. at least is 2 years warranty...

Are you sure about the 2 years? Shouldn't it be 15 months?

kei1309 said:
:eek:

the rumored "X" is an interchangeable lens camera that might be using an FF sensor :bsmilie:

What next they'll think off?

:eek:

the rumored "X" is an interchangeable lens camera that might be using an FF sensor :bsmilie:

Wish they'll make up their mind ! ...first they say it will have organic sensor, then they say it will cum with liquid lense and all of a sudden, out comes a X10 PnS ...for my age, I'm "suppose" to immediately fall in love with their retro styling but somehow, it's not happening.