Price for Manfrotto please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok but where is John 3:16 and how much is the 055MF4?? thanks!!

ok thanks for the info...will take a look when im free...cheers

Caomhin said:
The last time I checked, MS Color still had one 055 Pro...

Must be the last one left after i bought the 2nd last piece. But now i heard that no more le.. those 2 pieces when i got there over 2 weeks ago are the remaining stocks.

LAST LAST week i called they say no more liao... anyway if u guys want there are some at TK foto

Snoweagle said:
Must be the last one left after i bought the 2nd last piece. But now i heard that no more le.. those 2 pieces when i got there over 2 weeks ago are the remaining stocks.

just curious.. how much is the sling bag for the 055pro? plus does it have a leg warmer?

guojielun said:
LAST LAST week i called they say no more liao... anyway if u guys want there are some at TK foto

Now becos of the new agent change, Manfrotto products are getting scarce.

eugenep said:
just curious.. how much is the sling bag for the 055pro? plus does it have a leg warmer?

Sling bag with leg warmer?? I think u're referring to the padded carrying bag. I haven't seen it on sale though....

Instead i got the original carrying strap from CP today, costs $30.

the triple B (big bulky bag) is going for $45 at TK foto. look for Jack.

anyway i was choosing between the bag and the strap, of cos i went for the strap for mobility.:bsmilie:

Strap alone is sufficient. Unless of course you are going abroad for a trip.

TK prices are quite reasonable. Got this from there at around $25. They have a grey one if you don't happen to be a fan of green.
102NAT.jpg

They've got the generic 055/190 strap as well.
458HL.jpg

i had a great trip this afternoon there... wonderful service provided by Jack.:thumbsup:

clie said:

TK prices are quite reasonable. Got this from there at around $25. They have a grey one if you don't happen to be a fan of green.
102NAT.jpg

458HL.jpg

where is the place huh? i cant find it

guojielun said:
the triple B (big bulky bag) is going for $45 at TK foto. look for Jack.

anyway i was choosing between the bag and the strap, of cos i went for the strap for mobility.:bsmilie:
is the bag padded?
I know there is 2 version of it.

clie said:

102NAT.jpg

458HL.jpg

The green one is for the NAT tripods so i got the grey one for my 055Pro. Feels so much better carrying it now! ;)

Snoweagle said:
Yes Cathay told me that too. Manfrotto used to be at Jebsen & Jessen, same as Pentax but i think due to some issues J & J did not want to be the agent for Manfrotto. Heard the new agent will be starting around march or april.

Hmm, does anyone know who the new agent is? Looking for some Manfrotto products but it's getting impossible to find them!

YSLee said:
Hmm, does anyone know who the new agent is? Looking for some Manfrotto products but it's getting impossible to find them!

New agent stil yet to be known. I think CP still got some manfrotto products.

Status
Not open for further replies.