Price for D90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought last week at HN, D90 kit 18-105mm VR, $1775.
Comes with:
8GB CL4
SteinZeier tripod
SteinZeier UV filter
SteinZeier bag
Standard cleaning kit

Bought last week at HN, D90 kit 18-105mm VR, $1775.
Comes with:
8GB CL4
SteinZeier tripod
SteinZeier UV filter
SteinZeier bag
Standard cleaning kit

Which HN? Seems abit steep.

Actually I asked J316 $1700 and CP-F $1720 kit only nothing else... That was 2-3 days ago

Thats rather ex. The price went up it seems. I wonder if the body only prices went up?

Thats rather ex. The price went up it seems. I wonder if the body only prices went up?

I guess so, think the demand is still high. Most shops are unwilling to give anything more than a 8gb SDHC.

prices at harvey norman has always been steep

Not necessarily. Got mine less than $1700 at HN plus the standard gifts. It really depends on the salesperson and if he finds it worthwhile after deducting it from his comms.

I was in a hurry and just gave a price and asked if he could do it. It was a very quick transaction. My guess is if you are fuss free and give him a final price offer w/o taking up too much time, they will be more likely to budge.

You can try a shop directly across J316.....SLR Revolution $1638 with GST;p

I ordered from HN @ $1750 with 24mths installment come with 2x8gb card, tripod, cleaning kit, extra 3rd party bat, bag & card reader. Going to collect coming Sat.

I ordered from HN @ $1750 with 24mths installment come with 2x8gb card, tripod, cleaning kit, extra 3rd party bat, bag & card reader. Going to collect coming Sat.
sound like a good deal. May I know which HN branch and who is the salesman? I am considering to get one too.

D90 (body only) at AP SLS @$1,350

Body only - Lord's - $1380.

Bought from Parisilk Bedok at $1660 on 5 Oct 09. Body + 18-105 kit lens.

SLR revolution offer 1638...good price lah

yes do keep us updated. I'm interested to get one too

hi guys,

i just got my nikon d90 with 18-105mm len kit from SLR revolution in funan. these are the items i got:

D90 with kit - $1638 w GST
kingston 8gb class 4 SDHC - $24
uv filter - $11

total damage $1672

u can look for hanwei in the shop, friendly seller. fyi, shop only open for a week...haha

before buying, i went to other shops in funan...done my homework...these prices are for ur references..

John 3:16 - $1770 with no freebies
Bally photo - $1750 with tripod, 8gb, bag
alan photo - $1670 with no freebies
harvey norman (left one stock) - $1899 with bag, tripod and 8gb
challenger - $1800+ (cant rmb how much exactly) with lowepro 190AW bag, tripod and 8gb

i also ask an equote from ms colour...they selling at $1699 with icase, 4gb and tripod.
as for audio house, it's still so ex..$1988 with a LOT of freebies like 8gb, tripod, cleaning kit, screen protector, drybox etc etc etc...

btw, challenger selling the lowepro 190AW bag for $148 but when i go back to slr revolution, it's only $48...wth, price differs by so much loh...the guy says they buy the bags in bulk so can give customers cheaper price... but i din buy the bag as i have one liao.

so excited, have not read the manual yet...so far i am using canon 450d, now change to nikon, need to get use to it and learn all controls again. :sweat:

hi guys,

i just got my nikon d90 with 18-105mm len kit from SLR revolution in funan. these are the items i got:

D90 with kit - $1638 w GST
kingston 8gb class 4 SDHC - $24
uv filter - $11

total damage $1672

so excited, have not read the manual yet...so far i am using canon 450d, now change to nikon, need to get use to it and learn all controls again. :sweat:

This is a good buy:thumbsup: & welcome to the Dark Side:devil:

$11 for a filter sounds a little too cheap:eek:. It's like playing DVD on a HD Screen not fully utilising the best of it's ability. If can get a better ones like Hoya or B+W @<$100. It'll make a diff:cool:

haha...ya lor..i asked the guy abt the hoya filter but he says as mine is a kit len, just buy a normal one will do...cos not prime lens mah.. lol :bsmilie:

haha...ya lor..i asked the guy abt the hoya filter but he says as mine is a kit len, just buy a normal one will do...cos not prime lens mah.. lol :bsmilie:

Well....kit lens also important too....just like me using B+W UV. My guess is used it for the time being. If you drop by that shop again then u can check out their hoya filter...same thing do your homework before u buy....hehehe;p

Status
Not open for further replies.