Price for D90

Status
Not open for further replies.
do we have any sitex nikon rep who can leak us some info? hah.
Not sure if you have been looking @ other D90 threads like this which will have more relavent information. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=417473

If you still need info from Nikon, i have. D90 Price: Kit with AF-S 18-105mm VR: SGD$1988. Source from nikon.

If you don't take our advices, please go to SITEX and get. Thank you.

Last edited:
congrats! will pay a visit to Parisilk Bedok on Friday :)

Bro,

Just came back from Sitex08.
D90 Kit 1 (AF-S DX 18-105mm) $1988.
D90 Kit 2 (AF-S DX 18-55mm) $1788. (Purchase within purchase AF-S DX VR 55-200mm, $299)

Freebies for both Kit 1 & 2
- 2 X 8GB SD Card.
- Cleaning kit
- Nikon Bag
- Screen Protector
- Card Reader
- 3-section Tripod.

Hope these info will assist u in someway.;)

Bro,

D90 Kit 2 (AF-S DX 18-55mm) $1788. (Purchase within purchase AF-S DX VR 55-200mm, $299)

- 2 X 8GB SD Card.
- Cleaning kit
- Nikon Bag
- Screen Protector
- Card Reader
- 3-section Tripod.

Good buy, best buy, must buy @ Sitex if you are really dying for it!

Bro,

- 2 X 8GB SD Card.
- Cleaning kit
- Nikon Bag
- Screen Protector
- Card Reader
- 3-section Tripod.

ok, buy at shop

how's your D90 unit sneakyho? no issues so far? planning to buy also from Parisilk. Sitex vendor for Nikon is HarveyNorman tsk tsk.

credit card with 0% installment? Is the kit lens 18 - 105mm?

Paid with credit card but I did not ask for installment plan so not sure if they offer. Yes, it is the 18-105mm lens.

how's your D90 unit sneakyho? no issues so far? planning to buy also from Parisilk. Sitex vendor for Nikon is HarveyNorman tsk tsk.

So far so good. Quite happy with purchase. :) No problem with hot or dead pixel as tested with this software and method recommended by this website http://www.starzen.com/imaging/deadpixeltest.htm. I think the software is quite reliable as my other camera came up with some hot spots.

I was also thinking of getting from HN but the $16xx quoted by some ppl seemed to be quite inconsistent. The usual price quoted is $1998 but I don't need all the cheap freebies. Rather just get the basic at the best price and least hassle.

According to Cnet,

D90 price at Sitex: S$1,788
Bundled with AF-S DX 18-55mm kit lens. Check Nikon's booth for more promotion. Free two pieces of 4GB SD cards, one piece of 8GB SD card, camera bag; tripod; Lenspen Klear; screen protector and card reader.

Is the above price worth getting the camera from Sitex?

According to Cnet,

D90 price at Sitex: S$1,788
Bundled with AF-S DX 18-55mm kit lens. Check Nikon's booth for more promotion. Free two pieces of 4GB SD cards, one piece of 8GB SD card, camera bag; tripod; Lenspen Klear; screen protector and card reader.

Is the above price worth getting the camera from Sitex?

just ask alan photo they qoute me $1520 free give about the same;p and end up i bought D300 for my friends at $2099

Last edited:
Wondering how much John 3:16 is quoting now for D90 with the Nikon promo price out. I like their service and professionalism. Hope to get from them if their price is good

where is alan photo? thinking of going this weekend to do mkt research for D90

Status
Not open for further replies.