Price for D90

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also just got my D90....:)

$1680 with lots of free gifts. Cash too. Comes with tripod, camera bag, laptop bag, 4GB

Before D90 launch, I was preparing to pay $1900. Now to get it at this price one week after launch, is really a good deal for me.

Cheers

hi h2chng,

may i know the shop u buy from? thanks!

I'd like to know as well....;p

$1680 with lots of free gifts. Cash too. Comes with tripod, camera bag, laptop bag, 4GB

Before D90 launch, I was preparing to pay $1900. Now to get it at this price one week after launch, is really a good deal for me.

Cheers

can share where u bought it from?

Cheers

Wow, look like price drop by so much within a week. I bought mine at $1650 (incl. GST) but only comes with 4Gb CF card, reader and bag...oh and a catalog CD. But I won't regret even to pay more.. Good camera.:thumbsup:

i don know alan photo @ sim lim sell how much and will give what free gift sia! anyone bought from there already?

i don know alan photo @ sim lim sell how much and will give what free gift sia! anyone bought from there already?

Initially, they (Funan) quoted me $1790...but the guy who answered the phone was so rude that I bought it from CP. And I bought three D90 and one Canon 50D at very good price (this was then). So, AP lost the deal ! :nono:

Hi, if u guys read the Today papers, Audio House is selling the D90 body with Nikon 18-200mm lens at $1988. Pretty good deal for the body considering that the lens already cost more than 1K. Wondering if there is any gimmicks on the deal?

Cos can pay by instalments?
What is in the D90 Kit Set?

Places like CathayPhoto and MS Color also have installment plan which workout to be cheaper than Courts, HN or Best Denki!!!

Hi, if u guys read the Today papers, Audio House is selling the D90 body with Nikon 18-200mm lens at $1988. Pretty good deal for the body considering that the lens already cost more than 1K. Wondering if there is any gimmicks on the deal?

It must be printing error!!!!

Initially, they (Funan) quoted me $1790...but the guy who answered the phone was so rude that I bought it from CP. And I bought three D90 and one Canon 50D at very good price (this was then). So, AP lost the deal ! :nono:

AP, Funan, I will not go there. Went to ask about the Nikon NX2 and was quoted even higher than the RRP, plus an attitude. I got it from TK eventually.

Think its a TYPO / PRINTING Error in Today newspaper
Straits Times Audio House Advt quotes SGD 1988/- with 18-105mm VR

Technically can we go there with Today's Today newspaper and demand that they sell us at this price right? Hee hee.

Technically can we go there with Today's Today newspaper and demand that they sell us at this price right? Hee hee.

yes definately cos thats what they promised lor..

in straits time its showed $1988 with 18-105mm VR lens, havnt seen today yet..

Anyone going down to try? I guess if 1 or 2 person they will just tell u that it is wrong advertising. If more people go down than maybe we can demand for the deal. :)

i;m going down later but late. wanna go together? i'm reaching there about 7pm.

too bad i've gotten my D40 recently or else i would wanna get this deal also le..

Status
Not open for further replies.