Price drop for Xe1 & Xm1?

kopiooo

Jul 9, 2013
Bedok
Hi guys, got a friend just bought a Xe1 for $1299 with the kit lens. Also he mentioned that Xm1 is at $849, but he prefer the lens from xe1 and the evf so he got it. His came with warranty, good deal? But i forgot ask him which dealer he bought from, all i know is from Funan. Good deal?

Hi guys, got a friend just bought a Xe1 for $1299 with the kit lens. Also he mentioned that Xm1 is at $849, but he prefer the lens from xe1 and the evf so he got it. His came with warranty, good deal? But i forgot ask him which dealer he bought from, all i know is from Funan. Good deal?

Its a promo from Fujifilm.... all the major Friednly store are having the same promo.... they are getting ready to welcome XE-2.... ;)

yup i just got the xm1 kit. at 850, fuji singapore price is very very good. comes with freebies like case, battery, 20 taka voucher.

Yup tk photo updated their price on their site few days ago.

we see a lot of local distributors who just charge a huge premium in Singapore for reasons unknown.

And here Fujifilm Singapore actually charges prices LOWER than overseas prices if you factor in the freebies which is quite amazing.

Deserves all our support :)

I just sold of the XM1 kit lens for $300. So that makes my XM1 body cost at $550. If you minus of the $20 taka voucher, that is $530 which I think is a solid deal since it came with the fuji leather case, extra battery + other useless freebies...

How much is the XA1 locally? Kind of curious since if one can sell the kit lens for $300....

Hey dnikwh, any chance that the brown xm-1 is in local stores?

Sure anot it is selling at $1299 ??
Most of the people BNS selling their XE-1 with 18-55 kit @ 1.3k...

Wah .... U also look into fuji ? lol

haaaa Bro.... a few Pentax Bro also have Fujifilm..... think most of them have XE-1....... if I dont have the OMD-EM5, would have join you guys....

That is the usual problem in our BnS. These people just seems to be ignorant of "current" market price. Sometimes I wonder with the kind of pricing that was posted in BnS, buying brand new is a better option.

1299 free handgrip some more . Confirm + chop .

MS colour and TK foto selling

yup it seems that fuji worldwide is having a sale. UK's promotion is 999pounds for XE1+18-55+35mm which is also very good.

At least Fuji Singapore brought the promotion to Singapore. Often we see huge discounts overseas when manufacturers are trying to move some older models but Singapore is often forgotten because of our small sales volume.

Kudos for Fuji Singapore for not forgetting us. Lets all BUY XE1 and XM1 :) at this price.... I just sold my 6 month old 18-55 mm for $500. Brand new one can probably sell $550? That makes the XE1 body cost only $750 including handgrip and extra battery....

do u notice there is not much drop in XPRO1 ?