president Nathan in wedding shoot

I seriously wonder if wedding couples will lie in wait at that venue to borrow the ex President

IMHO, the president accepted the request out of his kindness, probably thinking photo is only for the couple's personal keepsake, but ended up being part of the photographer's social media trip. Which is not unexpected, people had been pasting pics of politicians here and there, from photographer sites to hawker center stalls.

lucky photographer get expensive prop free. based on a 4 million dollars yearly salary, the president averaged an hourly rate of $ 450 at least. not bad to borrow his excellency for free

Side track a bit. He became a patient of mine once, back in 2008. Very nice fella. He insisted in not jumping queue. Waited and sat among the ordinary people.

On a separate account, the other One (I won't mention his name) is the exact opposite. Complained and grumbled even though He ordered for total exclusivity of our whole department. Scold here and there. First time I handled Him and I have to admit I got rattled good.

No one thinks it's a terrible photo, especially a wedding photo?

One of the worst I've seen. The couple should ask for a refund from the photographer.

I love the shot!!!

One of the worst I've seen. The couple should ask for a refund from the photographer.

it's a fantastic photo!

the former president looks like a hobo!

huh? if the couple is satisfied, they will pay the photographer and laud him

if they aren't they can work it out with him.

What or how is your opinion of the photograph relevant to what action the couple should do ? :dunno:

m43er said:

U r the worst member here

U only got 12 posts since sept 2011, talk so much?

U r the worst member here

U only got 12 posts since sept 2011, talk so much?

before you quickly condemn others, do take note that those who've lesser posts than you could actually be better photographers than you are.

he's got that look of "Remind me again, exactly what i'm doing here?" on his face

:bsmilie:

kei1309 said:
before you quickly condemn others, do take note that those who've lesser posts than you could actually be better photographers than you are.

Better is subjective and relative

Better is subjective and relative

so, what if everyone said you're the most ill-behaved member here? that you should go slink to the corner while everyone laughs at you.

how would you feel.

I'm embarrassed..the former President of my country should still have looked more dignified in Any photo..

Last edited:
IMHO, the photographer should post the presidents hands better. It is not very flattering.

so, what if everyone said you're the most ill-behaved member here? that you should go slink to the corner while everyone laughs at you.

how would you feel.

i will take it like a man, if it is true; unlike some spolit brats who only know how to cry and stomp their feet.

Welcome to the real world