Predictions For F1 Indianapolis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcwang

Jan 9, 2003
East Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hie there,

The last round of F1 was disappointing for me. Yet another schuey victory. But once again I salute him. WHat r your predictions for the next round in the US ? I've not watched any rounds held there before, so pretty new to that track. Low downforce ? Low grip ? Bridgestones VS Michelins ?

hmm...ferrari 1-2. button takes 3rd again ahead of the 2 renaults.

williams and toyota need to rework their illegal brake ducts, dont know if that will affect them. anyway ralf and montoya probably continue fighting and knock each other out of the race.

kimi will blow his engine once again. as will takuma sato.

nothing new....

marcwang said:
Hie there,

The last round of F1 was disappointing for me. Yet another schuey victory. But once again I salute him. WHat r your predictions for the next round in the US ? I've not watched any rounds held there before, so pretty new to that track. Low downforce ? Low grip ? Bridgestones VS Michelins ?

I am a Shumi fan but somehow I don't think it's just him...... to me it's the reliability of the Ferrari. So far no engine blow-ups. The only retired race was at Monaco and that was because of an accident. The Indy circuit is not a very "difficult" circuit and has a relatively long straight which will suit the cars with higher HP.

Anyway, Shumi holds the lap record. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.