precaution while switching lens ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chew Siow Ming said:
Ya..ya... wonder what is that too.. very disgusting... anyway, sent all pic taken that day to the RECYCLE BIN liao. can't bear to take another glance.

ya time to touch up the photo and ps skill.

by the way your exif shown photo taken a f22..for myself it is quite difficult to get clean photo too.

162160011_094b278546.jpg

i've blown my sensor prior to taking this shot, and see the results. Image was adjusted to show the dust spots.

sure got dust one lah.... no choice....

i bring my blower out... thats the most i can do

If you think yours is worse, you should see mine!!

Shot at F11, DSLR. Used the camera in Scandinavia for 3 weeks before it became like that. My error for not bringing cleaning equipments with me..

dust-before.jpg

But PS saves the day!

dust-after.jpg

behyx said:
If you think yours is worse, you should see mine!!

Shot at F11, DSLR. Used the camera in Scandinavia for 3 weeks before it became like that. My error for not bringing cleaning equipments with me..

dust-before.jpg

But PS saves the day!

dust-after.jpg
Good job! :thumbsup:

I wonder how you do it for 100+ photos...

Anybody try dust reference function to let the software do automatic cleaning?

Regards,
Arto.

Artosoft said:
Good job! :thumbsup:

I wonder how you do it for 100+ photos...

Anybody try dust reference function to let the software do automatic cleaning?

Regards,
Arto.

Once u know where are the dusts, it's pretty much easy and faster. But I don't post process all my photos though; Moreover this is towards the end of my trip, thus I'm lucky lah haha.

Thks all, managed to recover some pic from the RECYCLE BIN, used the Clone Stamp Tool & did some touch-up. at least looks bearable now. tks guys

After.jpg

another one here.....

After2.jpg

But it can be very tedious when i have to do this (touch-up) for 100++ pic..The 1st pic looks very grainy although i used ISO 200 f22, don't know why ? any tool in PS to improve it ?

Yo bro!

Saw that u got some help to touch up ur picture man... Happy for u!!!

Regards!
Alan Chua

Chew Siow Ming said:
But it can be very tedious when i have to do this (touch-up) for 100++ pic..The 1st pic looks very grainy although i used ISO 200 f22, don't know why ? any tool in PS to improve it ?

Chew Siow Ming said:

grainy? not sure...:dunno: all i know is the 1st pic you post have undergone far too much jpg compression. try posting a higher quality and slightly bigger pic.

and yes y do you need to use f22? it just make dust on sensor more obvious. f11 could do the job in this case, unless you wan to make the water look silky which is not the case for the pic.

juz my 2c

ACMH4130 said:
Yo bro!

Saw that u got some help to touch up ur picture man... Happy for u!!!

Regards!
Alan Chua

Thanks Alan, hope you like the lens. cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ExplorerZ said:
grainy? not sure... all i know is the 1st pic you post have undergone far too much jpg compression. try posting a higher quality and slightly bigger pic.

and yes y do you need to use f22? it just make dust on sensor more obvious. f11 could do the job in this case, unless you wan to make the water look silky which is not the case for the pic.

juz my 2c

I re-sized to 600X400 & compressed to midium with PS for web posting, due limited file size for CS pic posting. original file size ~ 3Mb, any suggesstion ?

By the way how do you tell the pic has gone thru' too much jpg compression.

Reason using f22 is to get long depth-of-field & get everything in focus, since using tripod, take the oppotunity to use f22. yr opinion f11 sufficiant for scenary like this ???

Status
Not open for further replies.