PRC lady advertise to find Caucasian only male marriage partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Oh, this is headline front page on New Paper morning edition of 22 Dec 07. If you ask me, it is her private business. I wonder why this is considered news-worthy.
She got a right to choose. There is no right or wrong issue in such personal choices.

Whether she gets what she wants is another story.
The Caucasians will just have a laugh when they read it.

But her PRC embassy officials in Singapore may not be so happy if she says anything negative about racial choices and why she turns down her own race; in her written advertisement. (was it pasted at Cold Storage?)

She may get called to the embassy for a discussion.

ai ya, she may like ang moh more leh

But why is she doing it in Singapore?
Singapore is the new matchmaking hub for foreigners to get hitched to one another?

But why is she doing it in Singapore?
Singapore is the new matchmaking hub for foreigners to get hitched to one another?

she chasing the SPG dream la :bsmilie:

Oh, this is headline front page on New Paper morning edition of 22 Dec 07. If you ask me, it is her private business. I wonder why this is considered news-worthy.
She got a right to choose. There is no right or wrong issue in such personal choices.

Whether she gets what she wants is another story.
The Caucasians will just have a laugh when they read it.

But her PRC embassy officals in Singapore may not be so happy if she says anything negative about racial choices and why she turns down her own race; in her written advertisement. (was it pasted at Cold Storage?)

She may get called to the embassy for a discussion.

NEW paper = tabloid. The fact they put this on the front page shows 2 things: slow news day. and that once again they are a RAG despite claiming to be the contrary...

Well, at least she knows what she wants... :bsmilie:

Well, I also find personal ads of local gals in match.com looking for Angmohs only. :thumbsd:

Anyway looking at her picture on TNP, someone should tell her not to waste her money and time. Any guy who is earning that kinda salary and living in private property (her criteria in the flyers) would be a moron to look her up.

Yeah, TNP is crap.. even the soccer pages are getting stale... :bsmilie:

Never trusted TNP and think lots of their news are just rubbish (to put it in a more refined way). Its more of the newspaper you got nothing better to do, then just read it lor.

Well, back to the topic. I think some girls only want ang mo men only. And why only ang mo men?

Never trusted TNP and think lots of their news are just rubbish (to put it in a more refined way). Its more of the newspaper you got nothing better to do, then just read it lor.

Well, back to the topic. I think some girls only want ang mo men only. And why only ang mo men?

that's like asking why once you go black you never go back!:bsmilie:

I wonder why this is considered news-worthy.
it means that the world was relatively peaceful and uneventful the previous news cycle... :)

crappy newspaper with useless info... :sticktong

I have stopped buying TNP since my JC days many many years ago.

I show my displeasure with my wallet. Same with the cab situation. I seldom falter :p

sensational news. TNP trying to stir something within the readership la...of which everyone knows what they trying to get at...:thumbsd:

Has TNP really fallen so low in the 15 years since I first picked up a copy? This is really sad.

15 years? Man, where have you been?

Don't slam the poor girl leh.

All she wants is to widen her cultural outlook and enrich her international experience. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

My dear friend, please be aware this PRC woman is not simple. She is commerical harden & she see only $$$.

Dun under estimated peoples from PRC olse you will be sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.