Practical Photography Magz...Good Deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
August?!? Very fast!

The regular news vendors says July 20th just released the July issue in Spore.

Tomorrow lunch time go get liao!

but photo magazine shelves alway empty or very old issues. :(

Go to the level 8, LKC Reference Library. They can be found at the periodicals of the Arts and Business collections. There are also a few other photography magazines there.

If you want PC / Mac titles, they are found at level 7.

* apologies to the threadstarter for detracting your thread

hmm.. anyone know of where we can subscribe to this magazine? i always have to go kino ngee ann city to buy.. sian, they got deliver? :D

hmm.. anyone know of where we can subscribe to this magazine? i always have to go kino ngee ann city to buy.. sian, they got deliver? :D

i can deliver to u at a markup to the cost of the mag....hehe:devil::devil:

im their regular customer there as i always go dwn to get books from them.... to wat i know is that the price of their magazines are the cheapest ard 2 to 3 bucks cheaper...but their stock are not consistent which mean they dun come every mth... depending on their supplier.

you can go to basheer graphic books, they do subscription for this PP magz.....thts wht they said ...i guess i need to subscribe too....lazy to go to city too ;)...

im their regular customer there as i always go dwn to get books from them.... to wat i know is that the price of their magazines are the cheapest ard 2 to 3 bucks cheaper...but their stock are not consistent which mean they dun come every mth... depending on their supplier.

how much u bought there?? thnx

ya loh....where u bought..? basheer or other places?? let me know..also

Used to buy from the bookshop at Ang Mo Kio jubilee, but the shop close. Now have to go to Sim lim to buy the mag.

basheer at bras basah complex. lvl 4 its on the right side of the escalator. anyway they used to give a further 10-15 percent discount. hahaaha. anyway their magazines there r cheaper then kino... border and simlim. dun flame me hor. i actually went ard ...lol

wow..u got 10-15% some more...i didnt get any :(....u must be thier regular customer. good for u...future i will go there more often to grab some good deals....:) hope to get some discounts...:D

Zino really looks interesting. A good solution to saving space and save trees too. Can we print out the pages?

i mean used to give discount... not onli for me la but for all their customers. lol. but recently they dun....lol dunno y ...

Just here to share with you guys....
come across this practical photography at basheer graphic, the price is still reasonable at SGD 12 bucks!! & No GST :bsmilie: !! and the sales person told me if i were to subscribe yearly they absord 7% GST.;)...will share with you guys again with great photo stuff!!:cool:

$12 x 12 for a year, self collection at their shop?

aug issue sold out, last transaction on the 27/7/07

Thanks for the tip but still sigh... quite a no of goodies are still missing in any copies in Singapore which are only if you order them direct from UK ah...

Really thinkg to order direck from U.K.. ... I bought mine at harbour front 2nd sty shop name "magazine corner" sellg alot of mag ther.. the mag is properly wrapped up in plastic. but to go ther is really far....far... man..

Really thinkg to order direck from U.K.. ... I bought mine at harbour front 2nd sty shop name "magazine corner" sellg alot of mag ther.. the mag is properly wrapped up in plastic. but to go ther is really far....far... man..

Dun need to go harbourfront to get a plastic wrapped copy la...

Status
Not open for further replies.