PPCDL Boat License - Sharing some pointers

[vid]6ycRum22iog[/vid]
YouTube Video ID No. 6YCRUM22IOG

A scene from the 2009 Jacques Perrin's documentary "Oceans". The French Naval salvage tug and frigate ploughing bow first directly into the wave and riding it over the crest before disappearing into the trough is rather wow (02:00)!

Nice.

I just came back from a 5 days' sailing course.
AWESOME...

What NEXT after your PPCDL? | iuboating

This iuboating website is created to help more people get their boating licence, in particular, the PPCDL. Recently, many readers are starting to ask, “So, now that I have gotten my PPCDL, what’s next?” “Should I get a boat now?” “What type of boat?” “& if I am not gonna buy a boat now, what else can I do?”
In fact, there are many people out there who basically did nothing or didn’t know what to do after obtaining their PPCDL. What a waste!
So, how do we not let our PPCDL go to waste and “collect dust”??

One of my friends, Boyd Au, has just published his first book. On sale at Kinokuniya @ S$24.60 and already made it to bestsellers list.

I have got a dozen copies with me and will offer our iuboating readers at S$10, first come first serve.

To get your copy, email iuboating@gmail.com

Cheers
Limited Offer for all readers of iuboating | iuboating

Can I know how many questions for Oral?
What type of question normally do the tester ask?

Maverick55, I see that your blog have improve tremendously since it first began. Any further plans for an APPCDL in order to qualify for some luxury super yacht / mega yacht awesomeness and chartering the Sea Shaw II perhaps? Unfortunately, something like that is beyond my league. :bsmilie:

Anyway for Sierra Zulu (SZ) operators especially, please kindly ensure that your AIS or the Uniquely Singapore™ HARTS transponder by ST Electronics (Info-Comm Systems) is operating and transmitting at all times while underway within Singapore port limits and if not, to contact Port Operations Control Centre (POCC) at 6773 7449 / 6325 2493 if possible or on the appropriate VHF Channels if so equipped with a maritime radio.

Not too nice to have alarm bells ringing off in the Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN) Information Fusion Centre (IFC) and Singapore Maritime Security Centre (SMSC) at Changi Command and Control (C2) Centre after reports of an unidentified surface contact resulting in an interception by patrol vessels from the Singapore Police Coast Guard (SPCG) and Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN) not too soon after. :bsmilie:

Especially with the operational X-Band Frequency-Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) IAI ELTA ELM-2226 Advance Coastal Surveillance solid state Radar (ACSR) with a resolution sharp enough to track a rubber dingy at a detection range greater than 20 km away in Sea State 3, there's really no hiding. :sweat:

Last edited: