Powershot SX110 IS good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skygoon

Apr 23, 2007
Am looking for a PnS with good optical zoom and this model was one of the better ones recommended. Anyone has any experience using it and pls share if the reviews are good. Alternatively, are there better ones in the market? Am not limited to Canon but since I am thinking of this, I should post here.

I recommended it to my friend and he bought it. Got to try it.. and yeah, it's good. A bit slow (coming from a DSLR, duh) compared to other compacts out there (sony t7 for example) but yeah it's good. Zoom is great too.

For dslr users, I still recommend the G9 / G10. For everyone else, SX110 is not too bad for the price.

I recommended it to my friend and he bought it. Got to try it.. and yeah, it's good. A bit slow (coming from a DSLR, duh) compared to other compacts out there (sony t7 for example) but yeah it's good. Zoom is great too.

For dslr users, I still recommend the G9 / G10. For everyone else, SX110 is not too bad for the price.

That's what I thought also. I guess all cameras are ok under sunlight but it's the night time that is a worry with high ISO.

Status
Not open for further replies.