Powershot S3 IS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey kimzz, a fellow S3 owner in CS is trying 2 sell his raynox adapter and WA. PM me if you 1 2 buy. Thanks.

hi,

i just bot the S3. I wanna get the lens adaptor and hood. Called up a few shops, like Cathay and budget, they dont have in stock.

Anyone knows where to get it?

thanks! :)

just bought S3 @ $628 with a Kingston 1GB sd card and 4 rechargeable batteries.

How did you get that price ??

whats the latest price guys.

Bargaincity is selling at $705 with 1GB Mem

1 x Canon Powershot S3 IS = S$703.81
Promotions
- FREE 2 Gb SD Card
- FREE SD card reader
- FREE OEM Camera Case
- FREE Large Tripod

Redeem from Canon Singapore
- FREE Extra 1 Gb SD
- FREE Battery Charger Kit
- Standard 15 Months Canon Singapore Warranty
- FREE Digital Training

Is this a good buy??

any recommendation ?? pls kindly sms me fast 93371936

im keen in the raynox converter and the telephoto

anyone wanna sell pls sms me fast 93371936

hi,

i just bot the S3. I wanna get the lens adaptor and hood. Called up a few shops, like Cathay and budget, they dont have in stock.

Anyone knows where to get it?

thanks! :)

Hi kimzz,

Please refer to this link:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=189427&page=10

Post #192.

You might be keen.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

MScolor said, 628 is w/o GST leh..
how true is it?

I am not surprised that the price of $628 is exclusive of GST and that the actual price is $659.40. Adapter did not respond to queries including one from em. Anyway, since it was claimed that the S3 can be bought for just $628, people like me trying to sell our S3s have been forced to drop our selling price.

hey hey, good news to all S3 ers...
S3 can take RAW image!
YES!!!
RAW CCD.
you just have to follow this instructions...
http://digicanon.narod.ru/
and for a full-depth instructions...follow here...
http://www.canons3is.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1641
you need to be a member to read the whole thread...

i tell you, it IS worth it...
lol...

S3 can take raw. Good camera.

How did you get that price ??

whats the latest price guys.

Bargaincity is selling at $705 with 1GB Mem

1 x Canon Powershot S3 IS = S$703.81
Promotions
- FREE 2 Gb SD Card
- FREE SD card reader
- FREE OEM Camera Case
- FREE Large Tripod

Redeem from Canon Singapore
- FREE Extra 1 Gb SD
- FREE Battery Charger Kit
- Standard 15 Months Canon Singapore Warranty
- FREE Digital Training

Is this a good buy??

any recommendation ?? pls kindly sms me fast 93371936

wow...thats a super good price. So much freebie. I bought a S3 + casing + 4 batt + a mini tripod and it adds up to $700. Bought it 1 month back though.

Hi,

Just got my S3 abt 3 mths back. Got this before I go into a proper SLR e.g 30D. Got a 52mm adapter tube on and now looking for macro diopter. Anyone could recommend:dunno:

hey guys, i just got my s3 last night and i was thinking of getting a macro lens. what are the possibilities out there?

thanks!!

Raynox DCR250 is the one most of the S3IS owners seem to prefer. I love it too. The clip on design is also very convenient if you are taking mixture of macro and non macro shots.

how much will it cost me? thanks man!! will i be able to use it with other cameras?

thanks!!

Hi,

Just got my S3 abt 3 mths back. Got this before I go into a proper SLR e.g 30D. Got a 52mm adapter tube on and now looking for macro diopter. Anyone could recommend:dunno:

Was just suggesting, apart from the raynox 250, also worth considering is the raynox cm3500a which i bought from mcgill in the mass ordering thread. its relatively easy to use as its a clip on (same as the raynox 250?? )and also usable with a DSLR if you intend to upgrade in a short run. Plus, you will be getting a set of 6x; 12x; 24x:bigeyes: dio macro lenses for your own arsenal. cons is i think it costs almost double of the raynox 250. pricing wise i think its better you check from the thread...... friendly servicer:thumbsup: .

just my 2 cents worth.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.