Powerpoint presentation to basics of photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siraj

Apr 15, 2007
Hello people,

I am a teacher in one of the primary school in the East. Due to my enthusiasm in photography I have recently been arrowed to do a sharing session on the basics of photography.

With the marking, CCAs, discipline problems, etc...I can't seem to find time to do up a presentation. I know there is a wealth of info from the web with regards basics to photography and common mistake and avoiding them.

I am just trying my luck here... Is there anyone who has done something similar in MS powerpoint which I could adapt and use for my presentation in school?

if you look below a few posts, there is a excellent post from sulhan. :)

As Sulhan did mention that no part of his work should be redistributed, TS should seek his permision to use his slides. While sharing info is good, we must also respect the originator's wish.

Just mt 2 cent.

As Sulhan did mention that no part of his work should be redistributed, TS should seek his permision to use his slides. While sharing info is good, we must also respect the originator's wish.

Just mt 2 cent.

Yup 'spoken' to him about it.... will just get my colleagues log on to the webby and link it to his post... its still the same.. thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.