Pouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Wolfgang
Where to get a nice pouch carrier for my Olympus C700?

Anyone has any recommandations and price?

Kindly advice. :)

As past lesson learn from my friends, I will recommend to think ahead (dun buy one that just nicely fits ur cam) That is, to buy a bigger bag so u can fit in more accessories :D

Maybe u will like to drop by Cathay Photo to look at the camera bags there. Got waist type, sling type, bagpack etc....

Try here b4 u go down:

http://www.lowepro.com

Originally posted by Blitz

As past lesson learn from my friends, I will recommend to think ahead (dun buy one that just nicely fits ur cam) That is, to buy a bigger bag so u can fit in more accessories :D

Maybe u will like to drop by Cathay Photo to look at the camera bags there. Got waist type, sling type, bagpack etc....

Try here b4 u go down:

Thanks for the tip! :)

I will be going down tomorrow to AP to get my Lens adapter and my UV filet as well as pouch.... :)

Originally posted by Blitz

Try here b4 u go down:

Agreed. When you strat to buy extra accessories like filters or lens, the existing bag can get filled up in a hurry.

Anyway, most occasions, for mobility, I go w/o tripod and uses a padded belt-pouch that's big enough to hold my C-2100uz, 4 sets of batteries, a couple of filters, remote control, a box of SM cards, a blower/duster and a chamois cloth.

pouch.jpg

By for real photography session, then Full Battle Order with tripod, big compartmentalized camera bag and everything else......:D

Originally posted by Jayan

Agreed. When you strat to buy extra accessories like filters or lens, the existing bag can get filled up in a hurry.

Anyway, most occasions, for mobility, I go w/o tripod and uses a padded belt-pouch that's big enough to hold my C-2100uz, 4 sets of batteries, a couple of filters, remote control, a box of SM cards, a blower/duster and a chamois cloth.

pouch.jpg

By for real photography session, then Full Battle Order with tripod, big compartmentalized camera bag and everything else......:D

Haha FBO :D

I only have a waist pouch now also. Seriously thinking of getting a bag where I can put my cam and tripod as well :D

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
u mean 4X4 = 16 batteries spare?

Yes. Why?

These doesn't take much space actually....can tuck into a side pocket in my cam pouch with some more space to spare.

I found it in Safe Superstore for S$20.

Originally posted by Jayan

Yes. Why?

These doesn't take much space actually....can tuck into a side pocket in my cam pouch with some more space to spare.

I found it in Safe Superstore for S$20.
the weight.....

Originally posted by Wolfgang
I will be going down tomorrow to AP to get my Lens adapter and my UV filet as well as pouch.... :)

Hi Wolfgang, did you manage to get the lens adapter? I've been trying to get, but out of stock for quite some time already.

Do you know where else I can get it?

Originally posted by ultrazoom

Hi Wolfgang, did you manage to get the lens adapter? I've been trying to get, but out of stock for quite some time already.

Do you know where else I can get it?

Hi UltraZoom... i managed to get the original lens adapter. Cost me $36 bucks... :( Got it from CP. The rest of the place, like John 3:16 and AP @ SLS don't have it... The Hoya UV filter was $10. Plus a lens cap for the bigger lense, $5 :(

Anyway, i also managed to get myself a pouch i want.. the sideline shooter from Lowepro.... i waddle ard like i have a fat rear end.. pretty cute actually. :)

Hope it helps.

P/S Song.. i hope this answers to your PM as well. (Sorry for the late reply.) :D

Cheers! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.