postcards would you buy them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nipapa

Aug 29, 2004
Tampines
photobucket.com
hi guys. Actually my title is crap.

I just wanted to post some newbie photos but couldn't find a suitable forum so i turned to my old hangout (which is here! in case it wasn't obvious). Look and tell me how u feel my A75 performed k? thanks

PRO0004edit.jpg

PRO013.jpg

PRO10006.jpg

you tricked me into coming into this forum! never mind, won't buy.

it is ok, but still won't buy.

1st: that's super noisy. resize it smaller and crop the bottom off, say 2 inches. The lack of DOF there can make an entire abstract picture of its own but not with the in-focused top half.

3rd: blown highlights.

Your beansprouts look like french fries to me :bsmilie: At first, i tot you took a pic of bean sprouts mixed with french fries, until i look closely....

Duh... the title is misleading.

Anyway, I will buy postcards only if they're much better looking than what I take. I went for a holiday in Europe and due to time constraints wasn't able to wait the whole day for good lighting... so I got a postcard. Most postcards there are very well taken, the photographers must have been very patient people waiting for the best time, best place, coming up with best pictures.

Also, panoramic shots... I'll get a postcard.

Sorry but i won't buy.

nipapa said:
hi guys. Actually my title is crap.

Look and tell me how u feel my A75 performed k? thanks

yr a75 is working fine ;p
but the photos had no meaning to me, it's ok since you mention it's 'newbie photos"

IMHO, shoot more and learn to enjoy photography.

ok about the title... i was just kidding i just felt like asking for comments in a different way. Afte that i tried to edit the title but cannot already .... *bleag* Anyway the eventual purpose of the posts is to see if i've improved. and since there is no other forums for me so i post here lor... sad. my tau gay look like fries.... actually it does look like on 2nd look.

Status
Not open for further replies.