Post Your HDB/Building Shots Here in Singapore!!!

errr....is it just me or my '****-eye'ness is at it playing tricks on me again?:bsmilie::bsmilie: :thumbsup:

hahah.. maybe ah.. the camera viewfinder is small may cause you too see things.. hahah

Really like your shot of the sun peeking through the building/s. Any tips on how to do this sir?

This is a starburst or sunburst.. It can normally be achieved by setting a very small aperture such as f16 and smaller. =)

Haha I saw that too ... quite a few thoughts ran through my mind
- Was there some event? Ushers?
- Mirrored the picture, but the rest of the building?
- Posed shot? that you got the same dude to do the same at the other side and PS him in
Haha

Haha I saw that too ... quite a few thoughts ran through my mind
- Was there some event? Ushers?
- Mirrored the picture, but the rest of the building?
- Posed shot? that you got the same dude to do the same at the other side and PS him in
Haha

Correct u if I may..It's NOT the same dude, but the same DUDES! hahaha..

ViewfromEspalanade.jpg

SoontoOpen.jpg

ClarkQuay2.jpg

ClarkQuay3.jpg

HDB3.jpg

Last edited:
Since taking up photography a bit more seriously over the last few months, the vast majority of my shots from my "serious" camera are of my kids and family events. But these are a few that I took of buildings and around my block. These are all from my mobile phone camera (Touch Diamond, if anyone's interested) and have been uploaded to my iPod Touch and then put through some filters from "The Best Camera" iPod/iPhone app before uploading to that website (and being compressed). It's meant for iPhone photos, but anyway. Haha, a long and winding road. So, here's the three.

(1) Scene from my void deck after rain:
iphone.jpg

(2) Shophouses on Everitt Road, towards the new HDB development at Duxton area:
iphone.jpg

(3) Clouds over my block:
iphone.jpg

Looking forward to getting out and taking more shots with my "serious" camera.

Excellent shots guys! well done...:thumbsup:

My share:

3348108919_627011bfbc.jpg

3628223240_64703004a5.jpg

3294241234_3f27312d0a.jpg

Last edited: