Post processing and apps you use

amanchadha

May 8, 2016
Singapore
Hi guys,

I am quite new to this, as till now I have never done it before and recently have been feeling that the punch is missing from my images.

Then came the idea of post processing but since its new for me Im not sure how well I would take it and frankly at this point of time and I also dont wanna put a lot of time in it and hence looking for some very simple apps to get the job done.

Use Mac Photo for compiling my photos, and hence looking for apps that have an extension for it. Adobe softwares are always there, but seem a bit troublesome, more inclined towards the apps by Macphun.

So wanted to know if anyone have used it and their thoughts on this APP?

Any feedback and advice on other apps is always welcomed.

Cheer!

Actually, any app will do, as long as they can achieve what you are looking for. Post processing is usually part of the creative process, which you should already have in mind what the final look will be. The rest is just getting the right tools to achieve that vision. Not the other way around.

BTW For mobile phone pp, I use Snapseed.

Daredevil! Thanks so much... Snap seed is quite good... Can ya also suggest any desktop (Mac) app ya use?

There are a lot of post processing applications for mobile. I even use Adobe application and sync it to the software on my PC for it to work. However, I realized something after reading an article from Sleeklens. I realized that even if you use the best post processing application, but haven't utilized any accessories that will improve the quality of your photograph, it will not have much effect on what you're processing. But basically, it depends on how creative you are in dealing images. By the way, I also use VSCO and Snapseed at times to edit some of my images.