Portrit of Her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dearchivism

Feb 22, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Portrait of Her

Model : Dian Anggraini (Graphic Desiger)
Gear : Sony Alpha 900 + CZ 16-35 mm F/2.8 + Sony Flash HVL 58 + Omni Bounce + ND Filter 4 Cokins
Creative Tool : Adobe Photoshop CS 2

Thanks for visiting, C & C are welcome, cheer ;p

# 1 Portrait of Her 01

3713198746_66c91580ca_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27143060@N08/3713198746/sizes/l/

# 2 Portrait of Her 02

3713472652_def290b027_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27143060@N08/3713472652/sizes/l/

Last edited:
If i might give some personal opinions... i think this set of image didn't meet up to your expectations of what it should have been....

Given the obvious design talents involved (since your model knows GD), the photography aspect of it really made it pale in comparison... The slightly weaker composition marred by the floor, the inexperience in posturework, and in some way, the lack of eye contact (which might be intended) but didn't really add any strengths to the image... All of the above made me feel it's more design than photography...

Obvious strengths certianly would include a simple "dearchivism" and the consistency in color management.... but really... there is certainly room to build into... and definately worth a 2nd try to nail it right...

It's a great concept... and a very decent try that unfortunately paled in execution...

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Credits to you guys though!

Ejun

Thanks alot for your C&C Ejunlow, it means a lot to me

and fot others, C&C are welcome and thanks for visiting, cheer ;p

First thing that caught my eye was, why are her eyes looking towards the other side and not the camera, it looks a little odd. The next thing is the choice of colour for the background and the dress.

I feel that one should be lighter than the other. Just my thoughts

Great model with good poses and nice composition:thumbsup:...the only downside is the outfit of the model(top, bottom, pantyhose and shoe) are all black and its blends into the background. Only can see the chest, hands and head which looks kind of abit funny:confused:. Should pay more attention on the contrast of the outfit and the background. 4th picture model too close to the white wall which causes a harsh shadow. Try keeping her out away from the wall a feet or 2. Keep it up!!!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.