Aug 25, 2008
north
insipred by tungtong i decide to share some of my captures over last Xmas 2008

3153340278_daa7a0898a.jpg

3156097681_64af35bd8b.jpg

3152503671_4c5d1aa2ed.jpg

they are survivors IMHO.

Last edited:
did the boy in pic number 3 asked for something prior to you taking his pic?

did the boy in pic number 3 asked for something prior to you taking his pic?

it was taken on the van. I didn't purchase it from him otherwise i have to buy the beads from every other kid selling. I offered him a lollipop instead other kids $1USD for those magnets which i got..

i do not give them things just to ask him to pose. all taking at the moment. in fact 2 of the shots were taken manual focus.

Last edited:
Good shots but sad.... :bheart:

yeah it is. but from these we should feel bless and shall not worry about buying new camera and lenses when people cant even feed themselves :p

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Great Shots!

Good shots but sad.... :bheart:

Yeah man, we see the innocence in their faces, but we know their lives are hard.

dscf1110smallbnwhu7.jpg

here's one more . . notice those eyes and eye brows are way beyond his years!! btw the basket behind him are fried crispy crickets

dscf1187smallnewcopybv4.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder did you have enough time to compose the pictures properly... some of them seem 'off-center'. I realise you may have been taking them 'on the fly' and all. ;)

Don't feel guilty - simply sharing these photos will inspire others to give in whatever way they can!

Last edited:
I wonder did you have enough time to compose the pictures properly... some of them seem 'off-center'. I realise you may have been taking them 'on the fly' and all. ;)

Don't feel guilty - simply sharing these photos will inspire others to give in whatever way they can!

yeah almost all taken on the fly. i could have crop them for better composition i guess but would have lost certain details if crop to aspect ratio so left it as it was.. one was actually from inside the moving van and most of the photos i was using a 105mm manual focus prime and a 12-24mm so yeah some limitation but not an excuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.