Portrait Photography Available!

Vicente

Nov 29, 2010
Hi everyone!

I'm Vicente Calvin Ting, a freelance photographer who have been in photography for almost 2 and a half years. I've been doing portrait photos for almost a year and a half already and have been shooting quite a number of models. i've also been asked by modelling companies to shoot their models.

Portrait Shoots that i offer:

1)Fashions
2)Bikini
3)Lingeries
4)Uniforms
5)Any Themes (You can decide and tell me if u got any ideas of themes that you would like to do)

Portfolio : Vicente's Portfolio

Facebook FanPage : Vicente's Photography

Email : vicente_ting@hotmail.com

Contact Number : 98227801 (You can sms me also if i never answer my phone)

Do feel free to enquire more about my service & rates by dropping an email/call/sms.

Vicente :)

MODERATOR'S INSERT : SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS HAVE BEEN LEVELLED AGAINST THIS THREAD-STARTER BOTH IN FACEBOOK AND HERE IN THE FORUM (link below)

YOU ARE REMINDED TO USE BETTER JUDGEMENT AND ERR ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION UNTIL THIS MATTER IS CLARIFIED WITHIN THE COMMUNITY
Rogue Spf Ns Boy Threatening Models To Shoot Nude Pics

There is NO CONFIRMATION or substantiation if these allegations are true OR if this is cyber-bullying/false allegations/character assasination by the accusers

Last edited:
I've been doing portrait photos for almost a year and a half already and have been shooting quite a number of models. i've also been asked by modelling companies to shoot their models.

hmm from your portfolio, it seems that you have joined a few clubsnap organised shoots (which you have paid to shoot) so i am rather curious about your claims that modeling agency had approached you to shoot their models.