Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

heckcare.der

Apr 30, 2007
singapore
derrickh.multiply.com
dear all,

i am recently asked to submit my portfolio online for a upcoming event. but i am not too sure on what to put inside? on average, how many pictures shd i submit? and stuffs like that.
i do hope that you guys can give some advice! Thanks!

heckcare.der

Apr 30, 2007
singapore
derrickh.multiply.com
okay. is it recommended to put on flickr and just give them the link?

because they asked me to email them. it would be too crazy to email them the pics.

IMO, putting in flickr or any image hosting site should be ok. Although if they insist that you e-mail the photos, just send them the best out of your best works :).

heckcare.der

Apr 30, 2007
singapore
derrickh.multiply.com
IMO, putting in flickr or any image hosting site should be ok. Although if they insist that you e-mail the photos, just send them the best out of your best works :).
thanks! dont have my own website yet. so i guess i will make use of flickr as a presentation.
is there a limit to how many pics to present?

g-khoo

Mar 4, 2007
Under your Blanket
www.wix.com
Hmm you should probably just show em what they want. If the company mostly requires event photography, then just show them more pics in that category.

I dont think your potential clients would wanna take more than 10 -15 mins browsing thru portfolios, so i'd say about 30 - 50 pix should be enough.

blowblue

Jan 20, 2007
thanks! dont have my own website yet. so i guess i will make use of flickr as a presentation.
is there a limit to how many pics to present?
around 200 pics. go pro >>unlimited. for pro...pay about USD$24 per year.

magnum25

Jul 16, 2007
Go for multiply! no storage limit plus you can customize your homepage. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.