Poor cover at Changi - 05Feb2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the comments from the seniors; I'm not offended at all. No heart feelings here, but I thought this is suppose to be a site for photographers? Looks like a model site to me…hahaaa. :bsmilie:

BTW, how much do you usually get a model to pose nude in the open? The amount you that you have to pay can easily ask her to spend a night with you instead…. ;p

piranas said:
Thanks for all the comments from the seniors; I'm not offended at all. No heart feelings here, but I thought this is suppose to be a site for photographers? Looks like a model site to me…hahaaa. :bsmilie:

BTW, how much do you usually get a model to pose nude in the open? The amount you that you have to pay can easily ask her to spend a night with you instead…. ;p

A photographers' does not mean everything said here must side the photographer. The fact is Photographers are supposed to pose the models, full stop. In your case, the model did not do anything wrong, you just did not do your homework. A photographer's job is not only to press the shutter.

Not everyone is as ridiculous as you, trying to bed the model. I had rebuked Rinoa's statement about photographers being snobs, I think now I really owe her an apology, with photographers like you, thinking of bedding the model instead of looking for ways to make the model look beautiful, no wonder she is so mad.

From the way you phrase, you seems to think all models can be easily bought? I had seen models who refuse advances from even rich men. I think you better wash your dirty mind with detergent. :angry:

Well said blurblock.

I've been monitoring this thread. Just that I'm an organiser for model shoots myself, I wouldn't want to comment much on this, but really cannot tahan liaoz.

You go for a model shoot because of what?
1. You want to take pictures of beautiful models and keep those pictures

2. You like to improve your photography and posing skills and take better pics next time

3. You like the company of fellow CSers and want to have a good time

4. You like to try making friends with the model and maybe later advance into some relationships with the model

5. You just like to go to bed with her :angry:

Whatever the reason, I can accept 1-3. For 4, it depends lah. Most models are just there to work, have some fun time posing for the photographers. If there's a chance, I don't think why not, but do keep low profile lah. For 5, definitely a :nono: Don't even think about it.

You join model shoot to do some serious posing for the model, to get the shots you desire and to improve your skills, to transfer your nice ideas in your mind into your pictures, to have some fun discussing photography with fellow CSers, and not thinking about how to win over models and go to bed with them!

Oh god, maybe me PSLE standard, England no powderful enough. What I was trying to say is paying a bomb and get lousy attitude....thnik better brush up me English first before posting any more here.

For me, it is a combination of 1 to 5. ;)

piranas said:

now we know what's your reason behind those 'nude' shoot .

piranas said:
Oh god, maybe me PSLE standard, England no powderful enough. What I was trying to say is paying a bomb and get lousy attitude....thnik better brush up me English first before posting any more here.

For me, it is a combination of 1 to 5. ;)
ok ok. If the model has lousy attitude, I can understand. Apologies for being so harsh. :embrass:

But a combination of 1-5? I'm afraid I can't agree with you then, especially on 4 and 5.

This thread has gone completely off-track, and i fail to see what practical purpose it can possible have. I'm closing it. Bickering and open arguments are also frowned upon. If you have differences, settle it in private.

The Moderator
ClubSNAP

Status
Not open for further replies.