Poll: threatening legal action, is it justified?

Is ESPN's threat of legal action justified?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
reachme2003 said:
'my newbie thought'? with more than 2500 counts.
Again, it's obvious who are the ones with post count jealousy and yearn for it themselves.

soma said:
Because lately CS alway down mah, so stress level shoot up very fast.. that's why go many flame..

let me start one for you first..:bsmilie:

zcf :flame: soma

flaming is fun, i want to play too! since got bait ...

zcf :flame: eikin

soma said:
Because lately CS alway down mah, so stress level shoot up very fast.. that's why go many flame..

let me start one for you first..:bsmilie:

zcf :flame: soma

eikin said:

kena flame liao :hung:

:bsmilie:

hi!

i'm looking for a duck. Anyone seen a duck? it looks like this:​

:)

wind30 said:
You say I am harassing ESPN. Do you see my posting history. I have ONLY posted in EIGHT threads in the nikon forum for the past TWO months. ESPN will come into my photoaday thead and post sacarstic remarks about s3 pro when I never even say the photos is taken by s3 pro.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=201585

I on the other hand NEVER post in ESPN's threads (for maybe the past 4 months) unless the topic is about me.

Anyway, don't change the topic. do you think ESPN's action is justified?

How about your own comments then?

R U proud of them?

then ask yourself.
think through the time u passionately promote the great DR of your S3 Pro & pinned all others down.
claim that the DR is so great, but failed to realise that the picture taken by u was underexposed in the 1st place.

as for my comment, i feel for his parents.
will a 18yr old kid have the finances to pay for legal fees?

wind30 said:
You say I am harassing ESPN. Do you see my posting history. I have ONLY posted in EIGHT threads in the nikon forum for the past TWO months. ESPN will come into my photoaday thead and post sacarstic remarks about s3 pro when I never even say the photos is taken by s3 pro.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=201585

I on the other hand NEVER post in ESPN's threads (for maybe the past 4 months) unless the topic is about me.
Wah seh, it's tit-for-tat time eh? :bsmilie: Grow up.

I thought the image was taken by S3 Pro and thumbs up, what did I do wrong? You mean only others can say nice pic, I cannot? :dunno:

wind30 said:
How about your own comments then?

R U proud of them?
Did I say I will take action? I only said I left him to face the consequences? Which part said out loudly and clearly I'm suing him? :rolleyes: Heh. Good humour for an evening.

eikin said:

Shouldn't you be studying?? :what:

espn said:
Shouldn't you be studying?? :what:

He's waiting for kick off :bsmilie:

speedblade said:
hi!

i'm looking for a duck. Anyone seen a duck? it looks like this:​

winkingduck.gif

:thumbsup: cool

speedblade said:
hi!

i'm looking for a duck. Anyone seen a duck? it looks like this:

winkingduck.gif

cool man..

if this kena flame become roasted duck liao..

espn said:
But you contributed to the flame by voting. If you were a newbie and you didn't want to get flamed, why vote for something you just read off posted by wind30 without even understanding the full context and/or what I typed above? :rolleyes:
Well, I did go through that thread in the link before this thread started, if not I won't vote for it.

espn said:
Did I aim at wind30? All I did was acknowledge him as a S3 PRO user that's good at DR and even help push for S3 PRO's DR. I even started a thread to nominate him as a mod, you mean that's aiming?

Wow.

That's rather helpful from a newbie.
That's one Wind30 anwser liao :sweat:

soma said:
cool man..

if this kena flame become roasted duck liao..

Peking Duck :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

espn said:
Basket :kok: Isn't it already kicked off for 30mins?

10pm kick off :bsmilie:

zcf said:
Well, I did go through that thread in the link before this thread started, if not I won't vote for it.
Piang, other people can mis-read but I don't think you would leh. :nono: Oh well nevermind. Not that I care anyway :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.