Polaroid camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

bahibo

Aug 6, 2006
Is polaroid camera rare in singapore ? I mean the new model ,not the old classic (although good ) Anybody know where can i get one ? And the film ? Avarge price ? Thanks all.

Thanks Votex , i think i found 1 at Alan photo and have my first bad experience with Cathay Photo

Thanks Votex , i think i found 1 at Alan photo and have my first bad experience with Cathay Photo

Haha, good for you.

Strange. I had it the other way round. Bad experience at AP and good at CP. :cool:

You can even find the One600 at normal developing shops...its quite common still.

As for CP or Alan...i've bought stuff from both before also lah. As long you happy with your purchase can liao lor....who cares about the salesman that sold u the item. Not me! :bsmilie:

I havent buy,actually asking for a friend. I buy many items from Cathay ,not quite bad, but dont know why the young man on the phone of Cathay photo super rude. Alan photo i find not bad but have to do homework a lot :)

sorry to OT : get the SX70.. then can go nearer than 3ft ;)

For 600 camera, can try hunting in Cash converters also

There is a small photo shop at the basement of that sells a 600 Ultra Pop Art Kit set $118
The 600 Ultra has a min focusing distance of 2ft compared to the normal 600.

I've seen a 1200 in Tampines but the film for it is quite rare

Thanks Radedward :) may i know where ?

I bought a Fuji Polaroid Camera in Japan with close up lens, for about S$85 I think. Uses Fuji Instant mini's polaroid film. One film cartridge contains 10 shots, costs about S$12, comes with Hello Kitty, Winnie the Pooh....etc borders. However, do note that the size of the film is not too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.