Not open for further replies.

takuyazzz

May 15, 2003
Visit site
hi, i need a recommendation. Currently shortlisted a few cams:

1)olympus c-350z
2)canon A60
3)fuji A303

as you can see, my budget is ard the $400 range. Using mostly for pt and shoot purposes. Pls give ur views on the above cams and also feel free to recommend other cams not inside the list. Thank you!

Originally posted by takuyazzz
hi, i need a recommendation. Currently shortlisted a few cams:

1)olympus c-350z
2)canon A60
3)fuji A303

as you can see, my budget is ard the $400 range. Using mostly for pt and shoot purposes. Pls give ur views on the above cams and also feel free to recommend other cams not inside the list. Thank you!

The Olympus C-350Z is good choice as it's 3MP like the A303, which is larger than the 2MP of the A60.

It offers more manual options over the A303, being able to maniplulate the metering, white balance, flash modes, focusing system, ISO...etc

The A303 can only do ISO 100, 64 segment metering, limited flash modes...and has several functions limited.

The C-730Z also uses cheap AA batteries (x2) but however it's recording media is xD picture card like the A303 which is more costly than Compact Flash in A60.

However getting a high capacity card is only a one-time investment. A 128Mb or 256Mb xD card should be enough.

Originally posted by takuyazzz
how much memory does the c-350z come with?

I think it's only 16Mb xD picture card.

Should at least get a 128Mb or 256Mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.