Pocketwizard

vqferrari

Jul 21, 2010
toa payoh
do you think its worth the investment buying a pocket wizard or should i buuy cheaper alternatives? thanks

IMHO, most of the cheapo china triggers work quite well nowadays.
You can find them in the Mass Sales section.

Do you die die must use ttl? But If you always stick to manual mode. The cheaper ones would do. Btw, I use phottix strato2. Quite a reliable triggers.

cybersyncs
radio poppers
cactus
phottix

is it supporting high shutter speed sync?

PWs with AC3 - make life easier when off-camera flash...

I used many2 china triggers b4 because they broke down or failed on me... Radio popper was another options but during that time they dun shipped to Spore.

PWs with AC3 - make life easier when off-camera flash...

I used many2 china triggers b4 because they broke down or failed on me... Radio popper was another options but during that time they dun shipped to Spore.

ppl not like u earn money doing this. got studio all. different la.

Using yongnuo rf603 ...works really good so far. Pls forget about phottix, I used the tetra series, very unreliable.

using Tago Tech triggers for studio, cheap ,good and so far reliable for $35.00 a set:)

if you shoot in studio, why you need ttl?

if you shoot location and using hotshoe flash, yes, that understandable.
but manual mode is still the most reliable.

A cheap set of wireless triggers for you to experiment, go for the YongNuo RF-602, or the Meike MK-RC7. Both are receiving good reviews on the internet if you Google for them. For the Meike MK-RC7, both transmitter AND receiver runs on AAA batteries, as compared to the YongNuo RF-602's transmitter which runs on CR2, although the receiver runs on AAAs.