Pocket PC where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, Sim Lim SQ has a better bargain over Funan Center. Suggest that you strolll around the building and check out which shops offer your the best price...

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Where's a good place I can try out the different pocket PC's and get good prices? (Besides the IT Show).

There's a AAA in Funan too. Microhouse has some good bundles for PocketPCs too and from what I heard, the Funan branch is cheaper than SLS.

anyway, if you're interested, www.skyscapes.com has lots of medical references....

bought my 2 pdas from South Asia at funan,
try deal with the lady boss, she quite friendly
you can bargain with her..
usually cash payments will get you better price.

Originally posted by pker88
got cheap sec-hand ppc?
I got Palm Zire from Starhub BB subscription, I am thinking to sell it since I still love my HP 548 even more than one years old now.

Try to do your research about the different PPCs via PPCSG or other online sources. A couple of months ago i accompanied my friend to check out the PPCs and some of the staff dun really know their stuff. :D

Yup Sim Lim would be cheaper but buying second hand is even cheaper. Cos alot of 1st time buyers give it up after owning it for a short while and it's good as new. The best thing is they resign themselves to sell at crazy lelong prices... :bheart:

read thro posting @ ppcsg.com to have a better understandin
they always have a review or user comments on the ppc they have been using

try prozyzone @ funan (www.proxyzone.net), they might have discount for ppcsg members

Originally posted by Mr Fish
Try to do your research about the different PPCs via PPCSG or other online sources. A couple of months ago i accompanied my friend to check out the PPCs and some of the staff dun really know their stuff. :D

Yup Sim Lim would be cheaper but buying second hand is even cheaper. Cos alot of 1st time buyers give it up after owning it for a short while and it's good as new. The best thing is they resign themselves to sell at crazy lelong prices... :bheart:

yup agree...still happy abt buying at 500 sell for 460 after 8 mths..hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.