Poachers attack flying lemur and baby in MacRitchie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
stonefish35 said:
If caught,they should be put up on a tree, and we shall use sling shots to shoot at them until they fall from the tree. Let them have a taste of their own medicine and see how it feels. Damn... I feel:angry: for these 3 fellas. have a feeling that they might be looking for some wildgame to fill their stomach ??

Don't you think you're acting a bit irrational here? Poaching lemurs may not be legal, but how is it more cruel than fishing (and then letting a small fish suffer as "live bait")?

Is it maybe that lemurs look cuter and come closer to the human "baby scheme" inducing soft fuzzy feelings? I think it would be wise to control irrational emotions. That is what distinguishes a civilised society from savages.

Probably you should read it with some sense of humour ? :bsmilie: Come on, our work/ study life is already so stressful. Dun take things too seriously. I doubt I will do such a thing.That will be considered human torture,

Btw, not bcos its a Lemur and not some fish. I also feel the same as you regarding Fishing using live bait. Some people just do not respect nature and other occupants of Earth. I just get me :angry: .

I think i had hijacked this thread with replies to this and another one regarding the PRC issue. Maybe I should just stop posting.

If they were speaking Hokkien, like in the first post, then its unlikely that they were PRC la, sounds more like old Singaporean men who sit around coffee shop who got bored or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.