pns will be gone?

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
Will high mp from mobile phone and also, price are way cheaper as everyone getting it with a plan. Mobile phone can do a lot of thing but not pns. Larger screen on mobile phone while 3 inches on pns seems big. If i got a S3, no way i getting another pns at peice higher than my phone n sits in dry cabinet 90% of the time. :p

This again? Didn't we just discuss this a few months ago?

repeat again and again..

Sry if repeated. Cause tcs 5 always repeat, got the virus liao, ha ha! I was window shopping n come across a pns but the price, can get me a S3 lor.

Repeat . Until . Shiok :p

Will high mp from mobile phone and also, price are way cheaper as everyone getting it with a plan. Mobile phone can do a lot of thing but not pns. Larger screen on mobile phone while 3 inches on pns seems big. If i got a S3, no way i getting another pns at peice higher than my phone n sits in dry cabinet 90% of the time. :p

U are one special person. :p

will DSLR be gone when PNS gets better? :p

iphone4S comes with a great camera and software like Camera + and video software like FILMIC PRO.

with a data-plan, it can do wonders..

Are you the Leader and Spokeperson of Anti-P&S Evangelists?

Be careful of the underground P&S Fundamentalists.

:bsmilie:

I post to "wake up" those designer for PnS. Maybe can link to FB, Twitter etc... for upload photos instantly. Plus comments too but can't make calls only, haha!

I post to "wake up" those designer for PnS. Maybe can link to FB, Twitter etc... for upload photos instantly. Plus comments too but can't make calls only, haha!

give you something to wake you up :bsmilie:

inhandnews.jpg

Just Posted: Sony DSC-RX100 preview with sample images: Digital Photography Review

High-end digital compacts will continue to be made.
Leica-D-Lux-5-Titanium-Special-Edition2.jpg

• The camera in the phone is only one of many utilities in the phone. Its features and quality are limited by cost considerations divided among many phone functions.
• There is no way a phone camera can replace an actual camera that can zoom optically, besides having other dedicated camera functions.
• No everyone wants to bring DSLR on tour. But the phone camera is not good enough. So bring a high quality PNS.
• Some good PNS sport an optical VIEWFINDER (or accessory electronic viewfinder) - something that phone cameras don't have.
• Some phone cameras are EDOF. That means it has extremely lousy macro capabilities, compared to a PNS camera.
• Some PNS use 2 AA batteries. You can go to any mama shop and buy to continue shooting. If your phone battery runs flat, too bad.
• The lens optical quality in most phone cameras is usually pathetic compared the lens in high quality PNS. The exception is the Carl Zeiss lens in some phone cameras.

Low-end digital compacts may be made less by manufacturers. But will not stop completely. There will always be a budget market.

Last edited:
Going small and powerful is the only way for camera maker, otherwise u will be left behind....mark my word dated 3/7/2012.... hope someone will dig out this thread again 5 years later :)

Haha! I just got this. With the lens closed and facing palm, it's looks like a phone to me. Cause the gap in my palm allows the lens to fits in without even touching my palm. (I having large hand). So, future Sony phone, MIGHT build into PNS and so, PNS wouldnt dead, it will evolve! Then we will see Samsung, Nokia maybe tag with Nikon (Both N, haha!), LG etc... coming out same concepty PnS/Phone in 1! Maybe bundle with a bluetooth with be nice. Some might think it's impossible but still, there is a chance of happening. Let's hope Sony first to have such and btw, maybe they could have a stronger battery life to be fit in first. Min 4k mAh?

Google glasses. best thing ever. I always see good composition but so fleeting, no camera ready to capture, wished I could use my eye to blink and save image. Google glasses almost there though

Haha! I just got this. With the lens closed and facing palm, it's looks like a phone to me. Cause the gap in my palm allows the lens to fits in without even touching my palm. (I having large hand). So, future Sony phone, MIGHT build into PNS and so, PNS wouldnt dead, it will evolve! Then we will see Samsung, Nokia maybe tag with Nikon (Both N, haha!), LG etc... coming out same concepty PnS/Phone in 1! Maybe bundle with a bluetooth with be nice. Some might think it's impossible but still, there is a chance of happening. Let's hope Sony first to have such and btw, maybe they could have a stronger battery life to be fit in first. Min 4k mAh?

gotta love what you keep smokin' bro :bsmilie: