PnS Recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill33

Apr 5, 2009
Hi, anyone can recommend a pns suitable for a lady with a budget around $400/=

Thanks alot~!!!

eh, other then price? :rolleyes:

there has to be other requirements on the cam otherwise recommendations will be a general list. not forgetting selected models going on discount that may fit the budget.

:)

canon powershot E1 ? easy and cute for ladies.

I think someone had started a thread similar to yours recently and with the same budget too. Perhaps you may want to do a search.

I think someone had started a thread similar to yours recently and with the same budget too. Perhaps you may want to do a search.

Several such threads, actually...

OK, what is the brand you looking for?

Sony got a few quite stylish PnS suitable for lady, some even got decent wide angle, but long time I never update myself the price.

For Canon, the IXUS series also good, but only the IXUS 80 or so (forgot) is within 400...

or have a look at fuji. decent compact features.

what will you be using for??? if like in swimming pool like that then may want to consider waterproof cameras.

for general usage i recommend looking for wide angle cameras.

for nights, fujifilm and sony is pretty okay.

also another point to look at, all digital compact cameras perform well when there's plenty of light.

Hmm, probably I got confuse by TS about "suitable for lady"...
is it 'stylish' has to take into consideration? Or more like very user friendly?

sorry for my bad english :sweat:

is more of user friendly actually.

anyway, thanks for all the replies. i'll search for the older thread and take note of the brand u all mention. cheer~

TS, no need search ... a warm welcome u to CS ya. Since u are new & finding yr way around ... I'll help u n make you comfortable & feel welcome. :)

Go take a look at FujiFilm F200EXR ... slightly abv yr budget but sure beats the lot (within budget) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.