Please post your K10D photos here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken at Cosfest VI at DownTown East with M 50mm f1.7 at full aperture.

IMGP0769.jpg

IMGP0858.jpg

IMGP0871.jpg

Taken at Cosfest VI at DownTown East with M 50mm f1.7 at full aperture.

Thanks for sharing. Was thinking to go for Cosfest or the Reef Wakefest on sun. At the end, went wakefest.:D

Thanks for sharing. Was thinking to go for Cosfest or the Reef Wakefest on sun. At the end, went wakefest.:D
Actually can go for both. I have shot 3 different events at 3 locations in 1 day before, carrying ladder somemore.

july19080.jpg

took this using panagor macro converter with smc takumar 50 f1.4.

july19078.jpg

took this with the same lens smc takumar 50mm f1.4 with panagor.
july19035.jpg

otc

july19017.jpg

Takumar smc 50mm f1.5 with panagor macro converter.

otc

july21025.jpg

Just arrived Jupiter 9, 85mm taken with f2, wide open.

Testing on bokeh.

OTC

july19017.jpg

Takumar smc 50mm f1.5 with panagor macro converter.

otc

This is pretty..
what was the distance from your lens to the object when you were taking this pic with the panagor macro converter, may i inquire?:D

This is pretty..
what was the distance from your lens to the object when you were taking this pic with the panagor macro converter, may i inquire?:D

Snowywolf,

Distance is less than 1 ft. Only difference is, the shot is taken with a lower aperture opening ie higher depth of field, without flash lights, hence more water droplets in focus across the frame. Takumar smc 50mm f1.4 m42 lens is :thumbsup:

otc

Snowywolf,

Distance is less than 1 ft. Only difference is, the shot is taken with a lower aperture opening ie higher depth of field, without flash lights, hence more water droplets in focus across the frame. Takumar smc 50mm f1.4 m42 lens is :thumbsup:

otc

thanks OTC.. :)

mar.jpg

Took this with russian Jupiter 9, 85mm f2. pp with piccassa. I find the color rich.

otc

july30005.jpg

Found this at home, and managed to capture with vivitar 105 macro with flash.
PP with picassa and cropped.

otc

:dunno:Lock this thread? People can still view the pics but cannot post here.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm just afraid that some already posted some nice photos here would be quite mad if this thread gets buried from the front page ...

Lock and sticky?
That way, it's still in front and no one can post.

Please, let me left a foot print before it's locked.;p

K10D + Takumar 80~200/f4.5
IMGP0556.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.