Please comment on my AA2004 photos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

acetylcholine

Jun 13, 2003
Visit site
here it goes!!!!!

47065161.jpg

Honestly I do wish for criticisms of my photos,because i feel i am reaching a plateau in my learning curve, i dont make any progress it seems,because my photos dont get comments, so i never know where i go wrong, and, rarely, for the photos that turn out ok, i never know which ones are they. ends up i never know how are my photos and i take the same standard of photos each time.

if u want, u can directly link the image in yr replies and then say something abt it.

Thank you.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3823033&uid=1977604&members=1

Indian Helicopter display team
47064757.jpg

my tanlines
47064821.jpg

47064807.jpg

motorcycle helmet anyone? :D
47064851.jpg

World's largest aircon
47064999.jpg

World's Biggest rear
47065009.jpg

Shop use only?
47065038.jpg

Oh dear, forgot my PS2!
47065076.jpg

Fastest way to spend money
47065097.jpg

B-1 bomber on 12x zoom
47065127.jpg

erm what is that thing doing there?
47065151.jpg

Biggest UAV, Global Hawk
47065155.jpg

Ma!! this weapon too heavy!!!!
47065157.jpg

The feeling of getting smoked ( car lovers shld know waht i mean)
47065175.jpg

Enjoy...and comment.
There are more in the link.

Hi,

I feel that most of your shots are not composed well and have cropped off some of the more important parts of the photo. They are all centred, use the rule of thirds to compose your photo. Don't always take them from the front straight up. Try to take them from better angles. Since they are static, explore first before taking your shot.

Cheers!

because i have trouble focusing with my camera even though i got a sunburn in the end.so waht i got was from pictures taken with burst mode, and since they are moving so fast, those pic where planes arent at the centre, they would only be half the plane left in the pic
i know this is no excuse but this is the best i can get :cry:

acetylcholine said:
because i have trouble focusing with my camera even though i got a sunburn in the end.so waht i got was from pictures taken with burst mode, and since they are moving so fast, those pic where planes arent at the centre, they would only be half the plane left in the pic
i know this is no excuse but this is the best i can get :cry:

Hi,

The comments I've made were referring to your static shots.

For your aerial shots, they were all underexposed.
  • I would recommend that you do not use burst mode again for shooting this kinda shots. Shoot with your normal mode instead.
  • If you have problem focusing, revert to manual focus or other means of prefocusing.
  • I would also suggest you take more time to think about the composition of the shot.
  • Sometime you need to take your camera out for practice to get a better feel of it.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.