PlayStation 3 PSIII - 250G white -where to get ?

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
looked at quite a few places without any luck ..... 8 year old nephew from NZ wants a set

anyone can help point me in right direction ?

I was quoted $695 for a set (white 250G Final Fantasy )with 1 control and 1 HDMI cable plus local warranty .... (2nd floor Great World City) but they had no stock

p/s how come PS3 got so many variations ???? why is this one called Final Fantasy ? sorry total newbie to all this.....

You can try to visit this site. ;)

BTW you can ask question with related to the set you want in the online support found in that site.

Last edited:
White PS3 aka Lightning Edition is a "Collectors Edition" designed to be bundled with the Final Fantasy 13. Sports an engraved motif of the lead character from the game on the cover. Last I checked... it wasn't officially released in Singapore I think, only a couple of shops brought in the Japan bundle (white PS3 + FF13 Jap).

Might want to check and make sure that the FF13 bundled is in English.

Can try S Power house at Tampines as I got most of my stuff from them.

505 Tampines Central 1 #01-349,
Singapore 520505
Tel: 67884644

A normal should be abt 400 plus now and I think I already bought the last FF set from them to give my bro-in-law :D

Why not consider the 120GB set? should cost less than $450 if you look at the right places ;)

You can upgrade the HDD yourself with any 2.5" notebook HDD and no, it doesnt void the warranty

You can upgrade the HDD yourself with any 2.5" notebook HDD and no, it doesnt void the warranty

my 'orders' are to look for the white-colored Final Fantasy 250G PS3 ha ha :bsmilie: therefore dare not get anything else

for camera systems I dare to break it up to get a best combination ........ but not for things that I have no idea or clue about kek kek kek

Last edited: