Playstation 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheesecake said:
ok!

someone told me about seow choon(wat a name for a shop). anyone had any pleasant dealings with them?
seow choon dun sell mod set any more.. when i last ask them abt the set few months back

Cheesecake said:
huh>?

can sell mod sets meh? :bsmilie:

i jus want a cheap and working set to play Winning Eleven.:sweat:
ops ot liao....
ha ha i just want to play those rpg games...though i dun have much free time for gaming

Cheesecake said:
huh>?

can sell mod sets meh? :bsmilie:

i jus want a cheap and working set to play Winning Eleven.:sweat:

practically all sets are modded =)

and around 290 should be able to get a good deal. i would recommand a shop in tampines central. blk 505. its within the central area i suppose. more to the s11 there. i had alot alot of good experience there but not sure about now...

could try there. or a more "high class" shop in century square 5th floor. sorta my classmate's friend working there haha. so might be able to get better deals.

Koelsch said:

and around 290 should be able to get a good deal. i would recommand a shop in tampines central. blk 505. its within the central area i suppose. more to the s11 there. i had alot alot of good experience there but not sure about now...

could try there. or a more "high class" shop in century square 5th floor. sorta my classmate's friend working there haha. so might be able to get better deals.

oh, enhanced la.... wat is modded??? :bsmilie:

can la... tampines a wee bit out of reach but might jus make a trip there tomolo.:thumbsup:

think my budget is now S$300/. hahaha

for all i know. 1 controller, 1 memory card, "ENHANCED", and 10 games of your choosing.

really really very long never go there see the stuffs there liao. haha good luck

Koelsch said:

But it also depend on what enhance chip they using. Some might be using cheaper one, or clone..but i duno whats the difference. maybe someone can enlighten us on this info

But do note, some might say giving u this chip, but its not. and also, get the newer model of ps2, which is scph-70006, comes with white box. older model is scph-70002, comes with yellow box

and also. some might give u not-orignial controller

Errz said:
But it also depend on what enhance chip they using. Some might be using cheaper one, or clone..but i duno whats the difference. maybe someone can enlighten us on this info

what?! still got grading on the enhanced chips they are using?! :sweat:

anyone can share some info... dun want to be ripped off... :bsmilie:
the slim PS2 version steady not? :sweatsm:

Koelsch said:
for all i know. 1 controller, 1 memory card, "ENHANCED", and 10 games of your choosing.

really really very long never go there see the stuffs there liao. haha good luck
that a very good deal:thumbsup: ...but is that the best deal out there?

that's why i trust that shop? the cd-rom thing has a thing also. depending on their manufacturer. that time i sell xbox, they say certain cd-rom will be more expensive and better. but chips, i'm not sure.

for me its very simple, if can play all the games without any problems. i'm a satisfied customer =)

eow said:
that a very good deal:thumbsup: ...but is that the best deal out there?

some even 20? but really depending on your style. i would rather pay a lil' more and get better services next time rather than go to some stupid shop and get ripped off. hmmm its like choosing camera shops. the good and the bad. i trust the shop in tampines. and fyi, it's getting very very hard to get "enhanced" games in sg. my friends im**** from msia and give me one hahahah

Koelsch said:

is the shop u recommend in the bus interchange, thereabouts? :sweat: tampines is a huge place.

Koelsch said:
some even 20? but really depending on your style. i would rather pay a lil' more and get better services next time rather than go to some stupid shop and get ripped off. hmmm its like choosing camera shops. the good and the bad. i trust the shop in tampines. and fyi, it's getting very very hard to get "enhanced" games in sg. my friends im**** from msia and give me one hahahah
Tks for the advice :)

Cheesecake said:
is the shop u recommend in the bus interchange, thereabouts? :sweat: tampines is a huge place.

no lar its at blk 505. it's sorta outta of the interchange. must to cross a small little road. and its like a row of shop houses and theres one 7-11 there. hmmm yeah thats about it. if you want u can always call me. lol

and u can meet up with eow and buy together? get a cheaper price lor. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.