Plastic book cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,i'm going to have beancurd with friends. See you guys later and remember....this is a serious thread. Thanks! :)

soon there will be a new group called

'plastic book coverers'

maybe also overtake other people's tcss threads :bsmilie:

soon there will be a new group called

'plastic book coverers'

maybe also overtake other people's tcss threads :bsmilie:

Mine is a serious thread looking for serious answers. You guys made it tcss! :(

in kopitiam...... all serious threads become not serious.. lol. esp with naimeh around :D

So funny...:bsmilie:

So funny...:bsmilie:

Sigh....so far there is only a 1/2 serious answer about DIY book covers. :( You can hardly get serious answers in kopitiam zoo with all these goats, barneys, alligators, cats around! :dunno:

Sigh....so far there is only a 1/2 serious answer about DIY book covers. :( You can hardly get serious answers in kopitiam zoo with all these goats, barneys, alligators, cats around! :dunno:

the shop that sells medical text books at Bras Basah Complex had them (the last time I was there, which was about three months ago now). them ready-to-slip-in plastic covers that is. the shop is located on the same floor as Swee Lee Music, and it's opposite their doors down a narrow walkway (that is. if you stand OUTSIDE Swee Lee, with your back facing the entrance, they are opposite you, down the alleyway of sorts on the left).

bring your book in for sizing if need be.

the shop that sells medical text books at Bras Basah Complex had them (the last time I was there, which was about three months ago now). them ready-to-slip-in plastic covers that is. the shop is located on the same floor as Swee Lee Music, and it's opposite their doors down a narrow walkway (that is. if you stand OUTSIDE Swee Lee, with your back facing the entrance, they are opposite you, down the alleyway of sorts on the left).

bring your book in for sizing if need be.

Thank you very much! :) :cheergal: :vhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.