Planning to switch to Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi longman

Im a minolta user. I also used to share e same dirlema.Many ppl think tat minolta is inferior,blah blah ,n furthermore no digital pro SLR n IS,SSM lenses to compete with its rivals.So a bit troubled by their words n feel like switching to Canon.So theoritically u r more fortunate than I.

However thanks to Andylee's advice, it took me quite sometime to sort it out.Finally i decided to stay on with my "first love"--Minolta.She & I can make me a better photographer.Unless worst case: minolta decided to wind up her business which is even more unlikely after e previous Photokina 2002 and news of the merge with Konica to become the 4th largest precision tools company.

Minolta will still be Minolta.The legend continue........:gbounce:

thx for ur advise......
i know how to do liao.........
see ur all tomorrow nite..........

anyway, i'll bring one D60, 2/3 month old + vertical grip + some extra stuff, selling on behalf of myfriends....anyone interesting?very mint condition........

Originally posted by longman
thx for ur advise......
i know how to do liao.........
see ur all tomorrow nite..........

anyway, i'll bring one D60, 2/3 month old + vertical grip + some extra stuff, selling on behalf of myfriends....anyone interesting?very mint condition........

I'm interested in the vertical grip, any chance u'll be letting go seperately? ;p

Edit: If your friend is willing to let go seperately, please let me know of the price and such via PM.. thanks. :)

my friends wan to let go per set, with 3 battery and external charger

my friends wan to let go per set, with 3 battery and external charger

oic, okies then. was just trying my luck there... ;)

anyway, how much the new vertical grip cost? also the battery and external charger?

anyway, how much the new vertical grip cost? also the battery and external charger?

Hmm.. the vertical grip is abt $280 thereabts.. Not too sure on that but its arnd that price range..

Canon original batt BP511 is abt $110~ .. external charger not too sure cuz it comes with the D60 kit..

ic, so if D60 + vertical grip + 3 battery + external charger for 3 months old can sell abt what price?

ic, so if D60 + vertical grip + 3 battery + external charger for 3 months old can sell abt what price?

Erm, thats a sensitive issue to touch on.. :p so I can't really quote you a proper price range.. but canturn have similar package to sell at the "Buy and Sell" forum.. you prob might want to refer to his thread..

Originally posted by Ah meng
Hi longman

Im a minolta user. I also used to share e same dirlema.Many ppl think tat minolta is inferior,blah blah ,n furthermore no digital pro SLR n IS,SSM lenses to compete with its rivals.So a bit troubled by their words n feel like switching to Canon.So theoritically u r more fortunate than I.

However thanks to Andylee's advice, it took me quite sometime to sort it out.Finally i decided to stay on with my "first love"--Minolta.She & I can make me a better photographer.Unless worst case: minolta decided to wind up her business which is even more unlikely after e previous Photokina 2002 and news of the merge with Konica to become the 4th largest precision tools company.

Minolta will still be Minolta.The legend continue........:gbounce:

same here. I don't have USM, HSM, IS, blah blah blah, but then again what I have work well for me, period.

entirely unjustified to make a loss of 30% getting rid of my stuff, and to spend 200% of what I get from the sales

u have made a very very right decision of changing system! Canon is the best! Sell all ur Nikon...they are too inferior as compare to Canon...

(KK standby in the 2nd hand market for Longman's Nikon :D)

If the whole world is dumping Nikon...I will definitely stick with Nikon and start SAVING ALL the Nikon from them... ;p

if you are changing system you should not sell your St and planar 100f2 man!

Status
Not open for further replies.