Planning to go HK-Anyone needs cam equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starz_86

Mar 19, 2004
Hey all.. i'll be heading to HK in early May. I saw that plenty of u seem to like to get yr cam stuff etc from HK cause some of it is much cheaper than S'pore. If anyone needs me to help them get some cam equipment etc, do let me know..mustn't be too heavy though.. :) (i'll charge a nominal fee for lugging it back to s'pore:))

joe

Feb 23, 2003
singapore
Visit site
starz_86 said:
Hey all.. i'll be heading to HK in early May. I saw that plenty of u seem to like to get yr cam stuff etc from HK cause some of it is much cheaper than S'pore. If anyone needs me to help them get some cam equipment etc, do let me know..mustn't be too heavy though.. :) (i'll charge a nominal fee for lugging it back to s'pore:))

Hi there,
sorry to break the news to you.For those who are going to HK for buying something him/herself.The thing over there is very costly even you want to take a cab anywhere.

Thks
Yew Fai

Sorry for the OT Starz....

Does anyone know whether shops like Man Shing, Wing Shing or Tin Cheung charges extra for using credit card for payment? Or more discount would be given if u pay by cash :D ? I'm looking at lenses mostly

Need advice from those who purchased from these shops before.

TIA..

Cheeers

joe said:
Hi there,
sorry to break the news to you.For those who are going to HK for buying something him/herself.The thing over there is very costly even you want to take a cab anywhere.

Thks
Yew Fai
depend on what you buy but most of the stuff in hk are very cheap , cheapper then singapore

Helbreath

Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
uncle_catz said:
Sorry for the OT Starz....

Does anyone know whether shops like Man Shing, Wing Shing or Tin Cheung charges extra for using credit card for payment? Or more discount would be given if u pay by cash :D ? I'm looking at lenses mostly

Need advice from those who purchased from these shops before.

TIA..

Cheeers
They will normally quote you the cash price, and if you pay by credit card then charge extra.

starz_86

Mar 19, 2004
i heard that it's usually 1-2% more if u pay by credit card. but u can always check with them before u pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom