Planning to get a K10D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the DA* lenses are available at the show or around that time but I'm not too optimistic.

The DA*lenses will at the show. All the Pentax fans can try the speed of this * lenses;p.

Thanks. Do you mean it will be on sales during the show?

That's most likely confirmative, but don't know if you can buy the lens alone ... unless you wanna get the GP K10D too :bsmilie:

Just two weeks from now :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

IMGP0002.jpg

Good thing alway come to those who wait, so be prepare. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

That's most likely confirmative, but don't know if you can buy the lens alone ... unless you wanna get the GP K10D too :bsmilie:

Just two weeks from now :)

Thanks fengwei, i just want to get the lens alone. Don't think i will get the K10 GP. I can wait and maybe try my luck in Oct when oversea.

Please wait for showtime, then u know.

Thanks, because as at last week, i know there is no news when the lens is available. So now i see it will be available during the show.:D

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::devil:

IMGP0003.jpg

Wow..:bigeyes:that cool.

BTW, for the K10D GPSE, does it have some special serial number for the camera? Like does Pentax include a authenticity cert, letter or something to indicate your unit is No. xxxx/5000?

Perhaps like mobile phone numbers, I guess Serial No. 2328 or something similar might be in hot demand and serial no. 4444 is probably :thumbsd: Dunno, just a wild thought...

My oh my....what lens is that? Soo big.:eek:[/QUOTE]

Maybe the mei mei will :heart: it. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.